Preview of: Without you by my side

here is the preview to WITHOUT YOU BY MY SIDE it's the sequel to this fanfic so if you enjoyed this one feel free to go check out the sequel i would very much appreciate it.
The sequel is based on this story but it's a new storyline so if you didn't enjoy this fanfic or you didn't really read it you can read it anyways ;)
enjoyy

Pointless. That's what life is without you by my side. The days felt like weeks when you weren't here and then again like seconds when you were by my side. I haven't seen you in a month and I am slowly drowning. My lungs filled up with the toxic smoke that I breathed in so heavily and breathed out again a few seconds later. I hoped I could drown my sorrow in the alcohol but my lungs still didn't feel like breathing and my heart was still numb. My chest felt like a heavy fire from the burning liquid in my right hand. I looked at it and saw that I had finished yet another bottle. My hand started shaking so I placed the cigarette between my lips and pulled in some more nicotine calming my body down. I threw the cigarette to the ground letting my worn out shoe step on it before I walked back into the club. I grabbed the hottest girl I found and forced her to dance with me. What started out as dancing turned into an expected make out session. I looked at the back of the club to see a watch under the flickering light in the cheap club. Almost 1 am it said so I gave the fake blonde a last peck before I stumbled out of the old building. I called a cab that picked me up minutes later. I received a sad smile when he opened my door like almost every night since the last time she left. He stopped infront of my house and led me inside. "Keep your money 10th time is free" he breathed before he walked back out to pick up the next drunk teenager. I walked up to my room stripped out of the tight dark red leather dress and the tights that had wholes all over them but that's the last thing I cared about. Too tired to put on any type of clothing I let myself fall into my bed and slept in. My dad left the house at about 7am along with my siblings like every day. I was out of school and hadn't found a job like my friends had so I had no place to be. I looked at my phone screen that said 11am so I forced myself to get up and stumble into the bathroom. I still felt the alcohol in my system when I got into the perfectly heated shower.

soo that's the preview if you like it and you're interested i have good news!! by the time you finished reading this the first chapter will already be published so just go onto my account and start reading...besides that i love you guys it's been great thank you for reading A DIAGNOSE THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING. Have a great day