Part 25

Heyyy i'm still alive but i'm barely breathing seriously tho i'm sorry for being shitty at updating i'm trying to update as much as possible but i'm really busy rn:/// ily all

please excuse any mistakes i didn't really look at it again

Lauren's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOU KNOW I CUT" I yelled in a meaner tone than I ought to.

"You did notice that you woke up without your dress this morning right?"

"Yeah but I didn't think it was you that took it off. Wait why did you even take off my dress?"

"Well it was me and after we basically made up or at least I thought we did, because for a second I forgot how drunk you were, so I allowed myself to take it off and not let you sleep in your smelly bar outfit."

"Are you saying we're dating again?"

"I hoped we wouldn't have to chew through this lolo I'll do whatever you feel is right but I wish we were." I gave her my best puppy dog face hoping it would work.

"Well I guess after all my drunk talking you know how I feel about you so i think we should give it another shot but you have to be patient camz i'm still hurt you know"camila's lips formed a huge smile the smile I had missed so much.

"Can I kiss you because like I really don't wan-" in the middle the sentence I interrupted her.

"Just shut up and kiss me" she slowly came closer so I pulled her by her waist to fasten the process. It was a short passionate kiss followed by many small ones.

"Now make us food" I demanded picking up sofi who now joined us.

"Yesss we want mac and cheese" sofi yelled with her small lisp caused by the hole in the front row of her teeth.

"Look laureeennn I lost my tooth" She announced whilst showing off her biggest smile.

"Did the toothfairy come?" I asked kissing her cheek.

"No not yet but maybe she was tired yesterday" she looked upset so I gave camila a mad look.

"Camz can you believe that the toothfairy didn't visit Sofi?"

"No I can't that's terrible"

"maybe you should take a nap after lunch I heard she loves to visit kids during their naps" I whispered in her ear.

"Food is ready go sit down"

We all ate our food and as soon as sofi was finished she ran up to her room to take a nap.

"I'll be right back camz I gotta go to the toilet."

I ran after sofi "Hey sofi where's your tooth you know the toothfairy sometimes can't find the tooth and then she asks their siblings so you have to tell us where it is so we can help her"

"It's here right under my pillow. So have you seen the toothfairy" Her eyes sparkled from excitement.

"I may have once or twice" I kissed her forehead and walked back downstairs.

"Here's two dollars Lo I know what you're doing and you're amazing" she leaned in for a quick kiss but I didn't let her go that fast I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her harder and more passionate. I felt her arms go up and down my back sending shivers down my spine.

"Come on Lo let's clean up"

"orrr let's make out" I smirked

"I like your idea better" she sat me on the counter not once disconnecting our lips.