Part 14

People are reading this story less and less idk maybe i'm taking this into the wrong direction:/ i have written the story a lot further already so i'm thinking that this might lead to sequel but we'll see i really hope you guys still like this story!!!!

Camila’s POV

It’s been too long since I’ve been in my coma if only I could tell them I can hear them but I can’t. For months all I did was listen to people cry around me and I really didn’t like that David guy Lauren keeps talking to. That is my girl.

Lauren’s POV

Today it’s been 6 months but the doctor said she is doing great and that there is a high chance she could wake up this week. Me and the girls sang a lot to her but it’s Monday which meant it was time for school. I logged onto my laptop and joined my school lessons.

It was lunch break when Camila’s parents came by like almost every day so I went down into the hospital cafeteria where my dad joined me. I lived too far away from the hospital to go home and since my dad works right next to the hospital we had lunch together. My dad hated the hospital but he did this for me. The first day Camila was hospitalized I had to beg my dad to join me. It had been his first time in the hospital ever since my mom died in here. It was a place filled with bad memories for me but I had to stay with Camz. My dad always tried to cheer me up at lunch I guess he was really worried about me.

“Are you okay honey?”

“Yeah I’m good daddy she seems to really get better! Oh and I’m coming home early today so I’ll cook dinner for us all since it’s also Tay’s Birthday”

“Taylor’s friends are coming over too so cook enough”

I gave him a quick smile when we heard the closest church ring in 1pm my dad gave me a kiss on the cheek and left for work again. Oh I will not miss this place, I decided to go back up and see if her parents were still there.

“Hey Lauren” Sinu said as I walked back into her room. “How is our girl doing any news?”

“The doctor said she’s doing well I’m keeping my eye on her she could wake up any minute so I sing to her a lot”

They both gave me a hug before they left. They have become my second family over the last few months.

“Oh wait I’m leaving at 4 today because of my sister’s birthday so if you want to watch her and spend some time with her alone I won’t be here tonight”

“Thank you Lauren we’ll be here at half past 3 and we’ll bring Sofi with us so you can take her straight with you Taylor invited her over for dinner too”

I was in the middle of school when David called me.

“Hey David I can’t really talk I’m in school right now”

.....

“Sure let’s meet up next week”

“Bye David”

I hung up and went back to concentrating on my teacher when I heard a quiet moan from behind me.

I turned around and saw a pale Camila staring at me. I immediately called for the doctors which gave her some meds so she’d be stable. I grabbed my phone and called her parents which came by as soon as they could.

“Hey Camila you’re back” I sat on the bed right next to her.

She gave me a confused look “who are you”

I know this is really short yeah!!!

so just when you guys thought it'll get better again huh.....did camila lose her memory or is it coming back or is she just confused because she woke up after such a long time....you'll see in the next update *insert smirk face*