Facts 331-360

Hey everybody! It's been a while! 

My college semester is over, so I'm on summer vacation for the next 4 months! :D

Got a lot of stuff planned, and I'll be visiting a certain magical theme park in Orlando this July ;) 

I'll be sure to try to update Volume 2 more frequently as the first book and this one has been getting quite popular recently, so I'll try my best to supply you guys with as much Disney knowledge as possible this summer! 

Fact #331
Walt and Roy Disney formed Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio in 1923. In 1926, the name was changed to Walt Disney Studio.

Fact #332
The First Disneyland Admission Ticket Ever Sold was purchased for $1 US in 1955.

Fact #333
Tokyo Disneyland was the first Disney theme park outside of the U.S. It was opened in April 1983. 

Fact #334
Disney owns 80% of ESPN.

Fact #335
The production of Disney's film Tangled was more expensive than Avatar's production.

Fact #336
Disney has credited their coffee guy in 8 of their films, including Zootopia and Frozen. 

Fact #337
Disney makes twice as much money from their theme parks than what they make from their actual movies.

Fact #338
Blake Michael from Dog With A Blog was only 13 years old while filming the Disney Channel Original Movie, Lemonade Mouth.

Fact #339
Naomi Scott from Lemonade Mouth was one of the stars in the newly released Power Rangers film. 

Fact #340
Lemonade Mouth was supposed to get a sequel film but sadly it never finished pre-production. 

Fact #341
Descendants 2 will be premiering on Disney Channel, ABC, Disney XD, Freeform, and Lifetime on July 21st 2017.

Fact #342
Walt's signature was not his signature. His famous signature was not made by him, and bore no resemblance to his actual signed name.

Fact #343
Originally, Walt Disney envisioned Disneyland in Burbank, CA, right across the street from Walt Disney Studios.

Fact #344
Mickey Mouse ear hats are the most popular Disneyland Resort souvenirs of all time.

Fact #345
The gold trimmings on the outside of the It's a Small World ride are made of real 22 karat gold.

Fact #346
In 1995, there was a time capsule buried in Sleeping Beauty's Castle. It will be opened on Disneyland's 80th anniversary: July 17, 2035.

Fact #347
The first few years the Disneyland park was open, it was closed Mondays and Tuesdays on the off-season.

Fact #348
For many years, anyone was able to own a piece of Disneyland by buying a brick for $150. It lines the path right outside the ticket entrance. 

Fact #349
The Cinderella mosaic inside her castle in Walt Disney World is symbolic. Disney says that "guests can see that each of Cinderella's stepsisters appears with her own special facial tint. One sister displays a red tint to show that she is 'red with rage,' while the other sister displays a green tint to show that she is 'green with envy,' as they both watch Cinderella try on the glass slipper to reveal a perfect fit." 

Fact #350
There are 4,000 acres of gardens and maintained park landscapes in Disney World. That's 3,000 football fields.

Fact #351
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground boasts 409 cabins and 799 campsites for people to stay at.

Fact #352
The fountain at Epcot Innoventions Plaza can shoot water 150 feet in the air. If all of the "shooters" were set off at the same time, there would be 2,000 gallons of water in the air. 

Fact #353
Most cast members at Walt Disney World can tell you where the bathroom is in 14 languages.

Fact #354
Walt Disney World is almost 44 years old (2017). The first theme park opened on Oct. 1, 1971.

Fact #355
Epcot's Spaceship Earth installment weighs 16 million pounds.

Fact #356
Star Wars Episode 9 will be released May 24th 2019.

Fact #357
The live action remake of The Lion King will be released July 19th 2019.

Fact #358
James Earl Jones will be reprising his role as the voice of Mufasa for the new live action remake of The Lion King.

Fact #359
Frozen 2 will be released November 27th 2019.

Fact #360
For Descendants 2, China Anne McClain will be playing Uma, the daughter of Ursula. This caused some confusion as she is also the voice of Freddy, daughter of Dr. Facilier in Descendants: Wicked World. Disney has announced that one of China's older sisters will be playing the role of Freddy in her place.

******

I hope you all enjoyed these facts as much as I did!