Facts 841-870: Ralph Breaks The Internet Facts

Like watching funny cat videos? Liking the latest posts? Getting rich playing video games? It's time to check out facts on Ralph Breaks The Internet! 

*insert bad impression of Ralph* I'M GONNA WRECK IT! 

Fact #841
A non-speaking Stan Lee avatar can be seen in a brief cameo while traversing the Internet.

Fact #842
Mary Costa is the only living original voice actress not to reprise her role as her Disney Princess, Aurora. Due to her age, she could not play a 16-year-old princess.

Fact #843
When an Internet advertisement tells Ralph "Sassy housewives want to meet you," the woman on the image is Aunt Cass from Big Hero 6.

Fact #844
The second time the shark is seen in Slaughter Race, it opens its mouth to reveal a Louisiana "Sportsman's Paradise" license plate, which is a reference to the plate pulled from the tiger shark's digestive system in the movie Jaws.

Fact #845
During the princess "pajama party" scene, many of the Disney princesses are wearing tee shirts that reflect their own films. Examples: Tiana's says "NOLA," which references her hometown of New Orleans, Louisiana. Moana's has a picture of a large crab that reads "#Shiny," just like the song sung by Tamatoa in her movie. Anna's shirt reads "Finish Each Other's" and a picture of a sandwich, a lyric to a song she sang in 'Frozen.'

Fact #846
Originally the "Oh My Disney" website Ralph and Vanellope visit was going to be the game series Disney Infinity, released back in 2013. The Disney Princesses were designed with this in mind, however during production the game series was cancelled and the website location was changed.

Fact #847
When Vanellope runs along the corridors eluding the stormtroopers, "Sector A113" is visible on the wall, referring to the infamous Cal Arts classroom A113 where several Pixar animators and producers studied.

Fact #848
Merida and Buzz Lightyear are the first characters from a Pixar Film to make their first full appearance in a film not by Pixar.

Fact #849
This is the Disney princesses' second cross-over outside the Disney princess brand. The first one was in House of Mouse back in 2001, which was about various animated Disney characters from prior to 2001 all coming together. 

Fact #850
After seven years, Paige O'Hara returns to the role of Belle. She was previously replaced by voice actress Julie Nathanson for select video games and an episode of Sofia the First.

Fact #851
At one point, Ralph arrives at a sort of "dumping ground" for the Internet and encounters "relics" from the web's past. These include an ad for the web hosting site Geocities, a large ship's helm representing Netscape Navigator, and a reference to personal chat rooms which flourished before the advent of instant messaging and texting.

Fact #852
Mindy Kaling is the only cast member from the first film to not reprise her role in the sequel, with Melissa Villaseñor taking over as Taffyta Muttonfudge. It's not known why this recasting took place.

Fact #853
The producers were able to get permission from Lucasfilm to cameo some of the characters from the Star Wars films and to include some jokes in it. However, one character they were unable to do so was Kylo Ren. The script originally had a joke where Vanellope calls Kylo a spoiled child. Upon showing the idea, they requested directors Rich Moore and Phil Johnston not show that for it sounded disrespectful for the character who is the principal villain in the current Star Wars trilogy.

Fact #854
This would be the first time the Disney Princesses would wear 21st century clothing. They usually don't due to their respective movies being period pieces.

Fact #855
The earlier versions of the Vanellope and the Princesses scene in trailers were heavily criticized partially because Tiana's skin tones were lighter and her nose is smaller than the feature The Princess and The Frog. As the result, the animators had to rework certain parts of the sequence with the help of original actress Anika Noni Rose.

Fact #856
Gal Gadot's tough street racer character is based on her role as Gisele in the Fast and the Furious franchise. Shank's role is closer to the one of Dominic Toretto, played by Vin Diesel who plays Baby Groot in the film.

Fact #857
The logo for the movie was made to resemble an app icon, while the "Wreck-It Ralph 2" banner resembles a notification/update.

Fact #858
Litwak's Arcade is located in the fictional city of Los Aburridos, California. Aburrido is Spanish for "boring".

Fact #859
When a pigeon lands on Vanellope's finger, it is missing a leg and looks exactly like a pigeon in the Disney movie Enchanted that helps Giselle clean.

Fact #860
At one point in the film, Ralph whistles part of the theme to Steamboat Willie, the first Mickey Mouse cartoon film.

Fact #861
Slaughter Race is based on the Twisted Metal franchise, complete with clown references, originally released in 1995. 

Fact #862
Production was put on hold for a year after the film's director, Rich Moore, was called upon to co-direct Zootopia in March 2015, alongside Byron Howard and Jared Bush.

Fact #863
In the credits a transport is labeled with the IP address 198.187.190.1, which resolves to disneyanimation.

Fact #864
Jodi Benson was announced to be in the film long before the announcement of all the Disney Princesses making an appearance.

Fact #865
Like its predecessor, Super Mario makes no appearance in the sequel. However, when Ralph and Vanellope are in Spamley's office, a stack of question mark boxes from the Super Mario series can be seen lying in a corner. 

Fact #866
When Wreck it Ralph makes the viral videos for hearts, he does a hot pepper eating challenge.. This video clip is almost scene by scene to the viral video made by Glo'zell, a Youtuber who also plays in the movie as one of Shank's friends.

Fact #867
When entering the internet, Ralph says to Venellope that he thinks they are not in Litwak's anymore, as a homage to Dorothy's words to Toto in The Wizard of Oz in 1939.

Fact #868
At one point Ralph gets angry and breaks a sign in the Internet resulting in crushing an avatar. When they break to the user that avatar represents, we can see that it's Colleen Ballinger, also known as famous YouTuber Miranda Sings.

Fact #869
The human avatars that are on/in the internet have the general shape as the Funko POP figurines.

Fact #870
It's the very first time that Ralph shows himself to the human world during the day time.

******

Hope you all enjoyed these facts as much as I did! Have a magical day!