Facts 991-1030: Spider-Man: Far From Home Themed Page

Suit up, grab your web shooters and book a flight to Europe, let's learn some facts about the second Spider-Man film in the MCU, Spider-Man: Far From Home!

WARNING: This update WILL contain spoilers from the movie, if you have yet to see it, go see the movie first before reading this or read it at your own risk. 

Fact #991
Peter's suitcase has the letters "BFP" on it. This refers to Benjamin Franklin Parker, Peter Parker's Uncle Ben whose death motivated him to become Spider-Man.

Fact #992
As is common in MCU films, a clip prominently shown in multiple trailers is entirely absent from the finished movie. In this case, a scene showing Spider-Man defeating a gang of bad guys in a restaurant (while wearing his nanotech Iron Spider suit first seen in Avengers: Infinity War)  before departing on his school trip to Europe is not shown in the final version of the film (though it is briefly mentioned by May). 

Fact #993
In the film, Spider-Man mentions Captain Marvel, which marks the first time a MCU character referred to Carol Danvers by that name.

Fact #994
According to storyboard artist Jeffrey Henderson, Mysterio was supposed to be one of the villains in Sam Raimi's canceled Spider-Man 4. He was to be played by cult icon Bruce Campbell, a childhood friend and longtime collaborator of Raimi's, who had made cameos in all three Spider-Man films.

Fact #995
Peter's passport lists August 10th as his birthday. Spider-Man's first appearance was in Amazing Fantasy #15, released August 10th, 1962, in real life Tom Holland's birthday is June 1st.

Fact #996
United Airlines has a safety video tie-in with Spider-Man that features Ned (Jacob Batalon), along with a tribute to Stan Lee.

Fact #997
The license plate on the car driven by Fury and Maria Hill is MTU83779, which references Marvel Team Up issue 83 from July, 1979 called Spider-man and Nick Fury. 

Fact #998
The oversized check Happy presents early in the film says "Synchrony" on it. Synchrony Bank is the company who distributes the Marvel Credit Card.

Fact #999
A wrestling poster featuring Crusher Hogan can be seen backstage at the charity fundraiser. Crusher Hogan was the wrestler that a masked Peter Parker got in the ring with in Spider-Man's first appearance in Amazing Fantasy #15.

Fact #1000
This is Samuel L. Jackson's 3rd consecutive MCU appearance as Nick Fury following Captain Marvel and Avengers: Endgame. This also the first time an MCU character has appeared in 3 films in 1 year.

Fact #1001
This's the first Marvel-Avengers crossover movie without a cameo by Stan Lee, co-creator of the MCU.

Fact #1002
This is the first live-action appearance of Mysterio ever in a Spider-Man live action setting. Other appearances were animated. 

Fact #1003
It was heavily rumored that Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) would make an appearance, but was shut down by producer Kevin Feige. However, he is briefly mentioned.

Fact #1004
Director Jon Watts has confirmed that Michael Keaton, Laura Harrier and Michael Mando would not be reprising their roles from Spider-Man: Homecoming in this film.

Fact #1005
When Mysterio and Peter Parker are having a drink, the song playing in the background is "A Town Called Malice" by The Jam. This song is also in "Billy Elliott", a musical that Tom Holland made his debut as the title character in 2008.

Fact #1006
Marks the official MCU debut of J. Jonah Jameson, a fan favorite character who has not been in a film since Spider-Man 3 (2007). Interestingly, he is played by the same actor, J.K. Simmons, who portrayed him in that Spider-Man trilogy.