09

Time wise, this chapter isn't in the right time but we can look past that.

It was a regular school night: Mae was over at Zach's house studying since her parents had friends over for a dinner party.  They sat on Zach's bed, Mae against the head board and Zach lying on his front across the bed. His head was beside Mae's legs as they revised for their algebra test.

"You know that's not right, you can't take an 6x from 2x" Mae shook her head at Zach. He pouted, "Looks like I need extra help" causing Mae to roll her eyes. "That's the third time you've purposely made a mistake" she chuckled, setting her pen down and looking at him.  He shrugged, "Maeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeee" he whined, taking her hand. Persistent as he was, he had been trying to kiss her all night. "I have one question left" she attempted to disguise her smile but she faltered. Zach smirked and kissed her hand, "Okay". Mae began to solve the question however she could feel eyes pointing at her. After finishing the question, she addressed the matter.

"Have you been watching me?" She laughed, Zach nodding in reply. "You're just so beautiful I can't help myself" he smiled, moving the notebooks and placing them on the bedside table. He shuffled closer to her and hovered above her figure. "Not kissing you was the most difficult thing ever" Mae breathed as Zach cupped her face with his hand, his thumb resting on her chin. She placed one hand on his chest to steady him and one on the nape of his neck. Their lips locked and absorbed the couple into the moment. So much so that they didn't hear Zach's mother begin to open the door. Mae saw the door begin to open and tried to signal Zach by using her hand to push his chest. "Your..Mum" she muttered. Zach flung himself off her and frantically lay down. His body contorted as he scrambled into a 'natural' position. Mae threw a notebook onto her lap and nervously chewed on her pen as Mrs Dempsey entered the room.

"How's your studying?" She asked with a smile. Mae and Zach overly smiled back, "Fine, brilliantly actually" Zach nodded, glancing at Mae for help. "Yep, this test is going to fly by" She fake laughed as Zach nervously joined in. "Oh Mae, I forgot to ask if you would like to join us for dinner Thursday evening" Mrs Dempsey asked smiling. Zach looked up at Mae and nodded, "Please" he mouthed. Mae nodded and smiled, "I'd love to, Mrs Dempsey" His mother nodded and began to leave the room, "Call me Karen, dear" she smiled.

"So what is this dinner thing?" Mae asked Zach, who was now sat upright beside her. "My aunties and uncles are coming this week and we always go out for dinner" he answered, Mae snuggling into Zach's chest. His arm wrapped around her and they sat in a comfortable silence until both of their phones pinged simultaneously. Anxious, they both clutched their phones to reveal a text from Clay. It was a photo of Tyler Downs, more importantly Tyler Downs' naked backside. "Oh my god" Mae laughed, "Holy shit, Clay" her head shook in disbelief. "I can't decide whether to laugh or look away" Zach chuckled.

But it wasn't only them that received the message. Everyone did.

This is just a quick chapter before I go to school but I'll hopefully update more later.