Chapter 1- The Second Time Around

Author's Note:

This is a Mini-story, that will have few, short Chapters. It revolves around Frea, starting from Book #2, but will reference Major Events and Characters from All Books (#1-3) as well.

There will also be spoilers for the Tenrou Island Arc, and the Grand Magic Games Arc, as well as possible slight Spoilers for subsequent Cannon Arcs.

In this version, History has been rewound and Frea was left behind as the Tenrou Team set off, and were subsequently trapped in Fairy Sphere for seven years.

This is a SPOILER ALERT. If you are not up to date on the other three stories, I would suggest you read those first. (They are all complete)

This story is written to be out of order and fragmented, so please do not worry over continuity's sake. It was done on purpose.

Enjoy

.:+:.

Chapter 1

The Second Time Around

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

Not everything happens the same way twice, if given the chance to start over. What may have happened in one time, is not certain to happen in another.

No one knows why this would happen, but its one of the very many Magical mysteries that have caught the attention of Wizards throughout the ages.

The Manipulation of Time is looked down upon by most who practice Magic, the dangers of such a Magic are unknown and possibly endless, but always severe.

Its common sense; should you change something in the past, the future will be changed as a result of your actions.

So what if you were somewhere, at some certain fixed point in time, and when everything goes back, you weren't there?

It depends on what you did at the time, what happened... big or small?

What if.... What if I wasn't there... When they needed me...?

.:+:.

The sun began to rise up over the edge of the horizon slowly, the city of Magnolia beginning to work its way into its usual routine as the cites a of the town woke up.

The Fairy Tail Guild Hall was already bustling with activity, as to be expected when such an important announcement was about to be made. This was only about a week or so since Frea and Chase had come back from their Training Trip, and they had both settled back in rather well.

Frea blinked the sleep from her silver eyes as she pushed herself out of bed, rubbing the back of her neck and brushing her strawberry blonde silver-tipped hair from her face.

She hated getting up this early, but she wanted to hear who was chosen for the S-Class Exams, and to be on time for the announcement, she needed to get to the Guild earlier than she usually would.

But she didn't want to hear the announcement in the hopes she would be chosen, she didn't care, she didn't want to, she had gotten over the excitement of the Exams a long time ago.

When she had been younger, sure she had been excited about the Exams. Who wouldn't be at that age? But after she had destroyed half of Magnolia and harmed her Guild members... All because she wasn't strong enough to keep Shadow from taking over.