Chapter 6- One Day

Chapter 6
One Day

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

"Jynx." Mavis murmured brightly, the pair of them floating over the silent dead as all sound seemed to fade to nothing, the water itself stilled. Jynx appeared beside the blonde in a puff of dark purple, her red eyes glittering as she glanced toward the blonde spirit, smiling herself.

"Hello Mavis." Jynx replied easily, her red gaze flowing out over the water toward the approaching ship, it had been floating aimlessly about the sea for a few hours now. "I have those Lacrima for you.... These should be the last, yes?" She asked, her hand raised as five brightly glowing Lacrima appeared in the air before them. Mavis smiled, her eyes closing as she nodded.

"Yes, it's time. Its been seven years... And it took all that time, but with these," Her deep green eyes opened to rest on the Lacrima as she outstretched her hand toward them. "... They've always been filled with such strong, powerful Magic. Without here this spell would have taken longer to unravel, and now it is finally over." Jynx nodded slightly, her hands hooking behind her back.

"I'm glad I did not have to collect these souls that day... Fairy Sphere is truly wondrous Magic, even against the likes of that monster, it lasted." Jynx murmured, "Had Energy Dragon known what these Lacrima were being used for....."

"I am sure she would have come here to unravel the Spell directly, and would not have stopped until it was done." Mavis murmured, Jynx sweatdropped slightly at the thought.

"Yes. She would have." Jynx mumbled, and the result of that? Jynx let her eyes closed, even thinking on it that action would not have ended very well, not for Frea. And probably not for several other people either.

"Let's bring them home, shall we?" Mavis murmured softly, Jynx nodded, before she disappeared in an instant, Mavis waved her hand and he Lacrima floating before her suddenly sunk down toward the water, and told began to shimmer on the surface.

Mavis floated down, her feet resting on the water's surface lightly, her hands hooked behind her back as warmth spread up from the oceans depths below her. Her green gaze remained fixed to the approaching vessel, a familiar flag flown on its mast.

Seven years..... And so much has happened.

Mavis smiled slightly,

.... And in just one day, the world will change again.