Chapter 14- Scars

*** Just to make it clear, Corbynn's older sister is named Chess. (Short for Chesilene, pronounced 'Chess-Ah-lean' )

Making it clear since some people are confusing her with Frea's student; Chase

They are two separate OC's, I hope that clears things up.

.:+:.

Chapter 14

Scars

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

"Stupid girl overdid it again, didn't she?" Porlyusica grumbled lowly, her eyes flashing as she stepped inside the door without a thought or a care to if she had permission- Corbynn had already stepped aside to allow her entrance, and didn't say anything about it.

"Of course she did." He grumbled nearly as hotly as the old woman, anger and annoyance still high from the activities of the night before- what with Frea brawling (if even for only one minute) with Natsu, then getting drunk off her ass enough to warrant her detailing all her exciting fights and using her Magic all the while to give a rough visual of the events. (An incredibly stupid way to keep using her Magic too, by the way) "That's all she's good at." He paused, his annoyance dulling down a bit upon noticing the Old Lady wasn't alone as he blinked, Wendy smiling softly at him with Carla in tow.

"... Uh, hey you two." He murmured,

"Hey." Wendy smiled,

"Sorry to drop in unannounced." Carla murmured,

"Granny mentioned she was on her way over to treat Frea," Wendy murmured, her eyes glinting. "Is she alright? I didn't even know she was hurt yesterday.."

"... Oh, yeah." Corbynn mumbled, his hand running along the back of his neck as he sweatdropped slightly. Seeing both Wendy and Carla now had what agitation towards Frea dulling down. "... I mean, she's not dangerously hurt or anything, else I wouldn't have let her hang around the Guild so long yesterday. I just wanted her checked out in case her wounds got infected or something like that." He sighed slightly, "It's probably nothing to worry about, but she overdid it with her Magic so she's more likely to end up getting sick right now. I'm just trying to be careful..... Since I know she won't bother getting herself looked after." Wendy blinked, looking more questioning now than she did before as he sighed slightly.

"... Sorry, that wasn't a good explanation." He mumbled,

".. No, it's fine... But ah, what do you mean she 'overdid it' with her Magic?" Wendy asked slowly,

"And why would that make her more likely to grow ill?" Carla asked, Corbynn blinked, sweatdropping still as he looked away.

"Uh.... How about you just come in and take a seat. I'll explain it... Just give me a minute, OK?" He mumbled, Wendy and Carla blinked, before nodding slightly and stepping inside. As soon as they were passed the doorway he turned his back on them, seeing Porlyusica set her bag and supplies down on the bar that stretched out of the kitchen and into the living area slightly.

Corbynn snapped his fingers, hearing the front door close shut but he didn't turn to it.

"I'll get her out of bed, Granny." Corbynn called to the pink-haired old woman, who huffed as her only response.