Chapter 11- Blurry Pages

Chapter 11
Blurry Pages

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

"WHAT?!"

"No way!!"

The attentions of Frea, Erza, Mirajane, Gildarts, Chase, Gajeel, Makarov and Corbyn turned toward the front of the building, a resounding SMACK echoing as a thin, pale blue and white wall of Magic flared across the entrance- halting Natsu in his tracks as he slammed against it instead of being thrown though the entryway.

"Natsu hardly even touched them!"

"Gray too!"

"This is insane!"

"Are we really that far behind?!"

Gajeel bristled, red eyes wide as his jaw dropped. Natsu landed back in the ground, dazed, as the wall of Magic disappeared. He was outside the hall in the next instant,

"You two idiots can't even take on two little cats?!" He snapped, before halting in the doorway, stiffening when he came face to face with Uno- and immediately realized his mistake.

They weren't so little anymore.

Both Uno and Moon had taken their forms of incredibly large and powerful cougars. They were easily as tall as Elfman in his Beast Form, with stripes that glowed a pale blue running through their fur- long, razor sharp claws and teeth, rippling muscles and thrumming with strength. What differed between them were the color of their fur, still remaining that gray for Moon and tan for Uno- for Iki he was his dark brown color in his Etherious Form, though he had elected to stay out of the fighting.

The Exceeds collectively could use other various Spells, such as Telepathy and Aera.  Uno was incredibly light on her feet and could use a simple version of Light and Water Magic, that allowed her to refract the light off of water in the air and essentially hide herself from view. Moon could siphon information using Memory Magic, and even knock a few people out with it- though usually she relied on her Etherious Form for that.

And Iki could do little bits of most everything simple in Magic. But for the most part his talent was in a Magic that was particularly rare- Sound Magic. There was little he couldn't hear across a room, and even across a city.

Gajeel was rigid, his mind racing and trying to come up with some reaction to the giant beast that suddenly stood before him, smirking.

"Wanna go, Ironboy?" Uno nearly purred, Gajeel scowled slightly.

"Tch.... Gotta show these dumbasses up, don't I?" He growled, Uno smiled.

"Good answer!"

They had started to tussle in an instant, soon out of sight from the front of the Building as Erza, Mira, Gildarts and Masters eyes remained wide, a little taken aback by the form Uno has taken on.

".... Do they all have Take-Over forms?" Mira asked aloud.

"Yes." Iki called over, floating toward the kitchen with a small smile on his face. "We use other Magic too, but yeah. 'Take-Over: Etherious Beasts' is kinda our headline." He disappeared through the doors to the kitchen, throwing a small smile over his shoulder.

Frea was the first to move, her eyes closed as she started toward the bar without a word. Corbynn glanced up at her,

"Oi," he grumbled.