Chapter 8- Nothing's The Same

Chapter 8
Nothing's The Same

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

"Tch.... These bastards again.." Chase growled, his eyes narrowed as he turned toward the door. He stood up from his chair, a motion followed by Macao and Wakaba alike, while both Solana and Aisha tensed.

"Tch.... We should just run the bastards out of town already." A voice growled lowly, belonging to a dark grey Exceed with darker paws and ears, and a splash of white on her forehead. She wore an outfit that consisted of long pants and a jacket left unbuttoned with a darker blue shirt underneath. On her ears hung several earnings, including one to which a small bell chimed as she moved.

"I agree." A cream colored she-cat beside her with white paws, tail tip and a splash on her forehead, wearing a similar outfit, with a dark maroon shirt and the jacket tied around her waist. There was a bell on a collar about her neck that tingled as she shook her head slightly, her tail flicking in agitation. "They're rotten idiots who don't deserve a damn thing."

"Its not as if we don't have the manpower to do it." A third cat, a male with dark brown fur and darker stripes, and a splash of white fur on his forehead muttered, his eyes narrowed as he took a drink of the mug in his paw. The bracelet to which a small bell hung jingled at the movement. He was dressed nearly the same as the first two, though his jacket sleeves were rolled up and his shirt was deep purple. "..... Hmph...... I wouldn't mind biting into some of these bastards."

"But you won't, any of you." Wakaba warned, earning small looks of disapproval from the Exceeds. "Bastards or not.... There is no denying we owe them money."

"Tch... Yeah but we wouldn't have asked them if we had known they were gonna charge the ridiculous interest they do." Max growled,

"... They wouldn't be knocking on the door if Frea was here..." Aisha murmured, her hands folded on the table top before her. Her purple eyes watched Chase, Wakaba and Macao approach the door slowly.

"Heh, if Frea was around right now these idiots wouldn't dare come around ever again." Solana growled, "There ain't no way she's giving these guys any money... And I'm sure when she gets back she'll be making that very clear." Aisha sweatdropped slightly, seeing the smirks of approval cross the Exceeds lips at having heard her sister say the words.

"..... When, she gets back." Aisha murmured, "The Council's been littering the news and magazines with reports of Black Chimera and the Flash Beast Triad for days now... But Frea hasn't been heard from. There's no telling when she's coming back." Aisha paused, "Or Corbynn for that matter."

"Knowing them they probably got lost." Solana smirked, Aisha sweatdropped.

Speaking of getting lost.... Everyone on the boat search had been gone a long while too...

"They'll be back before you know it." The dark brown Exceed called from the bar with a smirk, earning the glances of the two sisters.

"And when they are, you'll be sure we're gonna pay these assholes in Twilight Ogre a visit." The dark grey she-cat smirked, her pale blue eyes flashing in excitement.

"Speaking of assholes..." The cream colored Exceed growled, all eyes turning to the doors as they were thrown open, and a band of smirking and gangly looking men strutted in like they were kings. The Guild sweatdropped and scowled at their presence, as Chase, Wakaba and Macao simply met them at the door with as much calm as could be managed.