Chapter 10- Reality?

Chapter 10
Reality?

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

Chase's greeting went entirely unheard, the both of them didn't even glance his way as they came to a halt in the doorway. The Energy Mage didn't seem to mind though, nor was he all that surprised either, his eyes simply fixed to her, narrowing slightly when he caught sight of the bandages through her shirt, and for the first time noting the prickle of pain on the air.

The Guild didn't even notice for a few, brief seconds as the doors opened fully. Before their eyes moved to the entrance and words died on their lips, the eyes of the Tenrou Team riveted and some of them with their jaws dropped,

Everyone left behind had grown older, and they had changed.... But Frea, her appearance caught them off guard, and some of them had to stifle what well of shock and worry rose inside them in the next instant.

She was covered in scars, so many of them, deep and long, and shallow too for a few, running along the exposed skin of her arms like tally's. There was a particularly deep one that stretched across over her shoulder, coupled with two more that stretched up under her jaw and across her cheek on the left side of her face. There were surely more they couldn't see littering her skin under the deep blue sleeveless shirt she wore, and her long black pants, and her thigh high boots.

Her silver gaze locked ahead, trailing over every head slowly as her face fell neutral, not moving an inch as she looked into the room. The bottom of her hair reached just under her jaw, where the Tenrou Members recalled her usual long hair and ponytail, they were now faced with a Frea whose hair was cut short, and choppy at the silver ends.

She looked like an entirely different person.

Her hands fell at her sides, her head tilting ever so slightly as her face remained entirely neutral. The boy beside her looked out across the Guild, though his usually stoic expression was turned to one of confusion.

"Who in the hell....?" He mumbled under his breath,

"Frea!!"

Natsu jumped forward, pink hair wild and expression twisted in question and something like excitement. He appeared right in front of her,

"The hell happened to you?" He asked, rather tactlessly, gesturing toward her colorful array of scars. "And what the hell did you do with your hair?" she blinked at him, no flicker of emotion flashing across her face for even an instant.

Corbynn jumped slightly, Frea's hand falling on top of his head, her fingers curling into the russet strands, though she wasn't looking at him when he glanced upward toward her.

"...  Laerre dei heinn?" She mumbled lowly, her voice altering to fit what language the words were, a language lost and yet in her she still let it live.

Chase and Corbynn both stiffened, sweatdropping slightly at the cryptic string of words, that to Natsu- made absolutely no sense. But to them it meant a great deal, and they swallowed slightly.

".... no, there are definitely a bunch of people in the Guild." Corbynn mumbled, he swore he felt her hand stiffen on his head.

Her hand left his head in the next instant though, so he wasn't sure.

Frea stepped forward toward the pinkette, her eyes falling closed as she cleared the distance between them quickly. Natsu stiffened slightly at her movement, his eyes widening a little and unsure of what it was she was about to do.