Chapter 15- Why Not?

Chapter 15
Why Not?

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

"Not happening!" Corbynn snapped lowly, his hand clamping down on Frea's wrist and tugging hard to sidetrack her movement in the opposite direction she had turned. Frea blinked in slight surprise, her feet easily shifting as she followed him a few paces, before halting altogether.

"Excuse me?" She grumbled, Wendy and Carla near them blinking in surprise and question, their arms filled up with groceries. They have been shopping for the better part of an hour and it had been utterly content between them for the whole of it, enjoyable even- but that smile and cheery demeanor Corbynn had been wearing suddenly wore off out of nowhere.

He shot Frea and annoyed glare, "Don't even try, I know where you were planning on going, idiot."

"..... Kid...." Frea started, looking near as annoyed as he did for a split second.

"Nope! No Twilight Ogre, leave it alone!" He growled, Frea hissed under her breath.

"I wasn't-"

"No!" He cut her off again, Frea grumbled under her breath,

"......... Are you going to let me finish?" Frea huffed, Corbynn glared.

"And what were you planning on doing?" He asked shortly, Frea let out a breath of agitation.

"..... I was gonna grab this idiot," Frea snapped hotly, her hand reaching out over Corbynn's head as her hand latched on to something- there was a startled yelp somewhere between a hiss and a meow. Wendy and Carla jumped, sweatdropping as the air wavered where Frea hand grabbed it- a spray of water hitting the ground at Frea's feet as she pulled a now visible Uno toward her by the back of the she-cat's shirt and out of the air.

"She can turn invisible..?!" Carla and Wendy stammered, 

Corbynn blinked, his head tilting up at the nervous looking Exceed in clear surprise and question.

"Ah... Hey... Frea...." Uno stammered, smiling with a wave of her paw at the Energy Dragon Slayer- who still looked entirely unamused. Her silver glare turned from the she-cat and toward Corbynn in clear annoyance, still holding Uno aloft but uncaring as she bared her fangs down at the younger Mage.

"Try not to jump to conclusions on everything, yeah? I'm more focused on food than I am on dealing with those Twilight Bastards, you don't have to scold me like a child!" Frea snapped, Corbynn grimaced, sweatdropping slightly but entirely calm under a glare from the Energy Dragon Slayer that had Wendy, Carla and Uno shivering. "And next time let me finish what I'm saying!"

Those furious silver eyes snapped right toward Uno, who jumped, looking ready to try and struggle free of Frea's grasp and avoid her wrath- only she was trapped and she knew it.

"And you don't need to spy on me either, Uno!" Frea snapped, "I already know Master Makarov is handling Twilight, I can feel him there with Mirajane and Erza- I'm not gonna rush off and skip breakfast to bud in where I don't need to! Those three are plenty capable on their own of knocking sense into Twilight Ogre, and that is more than fine with me! So you and Moon can bud out on the watching me!" Uno deflated a little, chuckling nervously.

"...ah... Right.... I guess....?" Uno stammered, having trouble coming up with a response as Frea let out an angry breath. "... Sorry....? But.... You already knew they were going there....?"