Chapter 5

Sorry I haven't updated!! I was having writer's block so yea here's a update for any of the like 3 people that reads this 

Phil's POV

~a few days later~

I got to school a bit early today, hoping to avoid PJ and his 'gang' but no avail. They were practically waiting for me by my locker. School starts at 7:30 and I got there at about 7:10. They dragged me into a bathroom and Liam punched me hard in my jaw and I fell hard onto the ground and my vision blurred. I felt my body being tossed around a bit before I blacked out.  Next thing I know, I'm laying on the bed thing in the school nurse's office. I try to raise my head, but I'm pushed down by someone.

I look over to see Dan and another boy. Dan is standing over me, so I guess he's the one who pushed me down. "I was going to get something from my locker and saw the guys that beat you up yesterday leave the bathroom. So I went in and saw you all bloody and knocked out on the floor. I went to look for help and saw Chris walking down the hall." Chris gave me a little wave and I returned it. "So we all brought you here and the nurse stepped out to get more ice packets and bandages." "What time is it?" I asked. Chris looked at his watch and said "Quarter past 7." "So that means I was out for about 35 minutes!" This made Dan's face, if even possible' looked more worried. "Phil, you need to sort this out with the principal."(Idk if its 'Headmaster/mistress' or 'principal' in the UK. I found lots of different answers so I just went with principal) "I know, but I'm too scared!" I instantly regretted that, because I sounded like a big whiny baby in front of Chris, and we just met! "Phil, this school doesn't tolerate bullying. Just go to the office tomorrow and ask to talk to the principal." Chris says. I guess he doesn't think I'm a big whiny baby. Either that, or he's really good at hiding it. 

"But even if they get expelled, what if they send more of their friends after me? I could barely put up with them! I couldn't poss-" I started to freak out but Dan puts his finger over my lips to hush me. "Don't worry, Phil. If they do I'll protect you." He puts his other hand close to mine, about to grab it, out of sight from Chris. I slightly blush and the nurse busts through the door, making me blush a bit harder due to the fact that an adult came in on me and Dan doing something suggestive FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS WEEK. Dan moves away and Chris stands up and we're all looking at her. "Did I interrupt something?" she asks. Me and Dan both shake our heads and I see Chris shrugging his shoulders. The nurse finishes and lets us go. It's still the first class, so me and Dan walk together and work on the project until the bell rings.

Mind you, this whole time, Dan doesn't have his sweatshirt on. And I guess he forgot about it and got used to it, because when he left the class he didn't stop to put it back on. Someone ran up to him and asked "Excuse me, Miss, but are you by any chance willing to join the drama club?" Dan shook his head and politely said, "First of all, I'm a boy. Second of all, I'm sorry, but I don't want to join any clubs right now. But I'll definitely  come around if I want to join!" He kind of forced a smile at the end. The person looked confused "What do you mean, you're a boy? You're obviously a girl!" And again, Dan shook his head and said "No I'm not. Now I have to get to my next class." He pulled my arm, trying to walk away from the person but they stopped him.

"What genitals do you have?" Dan stiffened and asked in a slightly angry voice, "What did you say?" The person obviously didn't get it and said again "I said, what genitals do you have?" By this time, Dan was red in the face from anger. "LOOK, THAT DOESN'T MATTER. I AM A BOY. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Dan yelled in the person's face then stormed off towards the exit. Everybody was watching him because he was yelling in a crowded hallway. I was thinking if I should go after him and I did.