Chapter Thirty Three

Kaarina couldn't understand how a man could have so much power over her. By no way was he an ordinary man, he was absolutely gorgeous, but that couldn't be the only reason his very presence made her weak. Was that a good thing?

She couldn't really wrap her mind around it. He always did have a hold over her, one that no one have ever had over her yet she somehow craved it. How strange. Before she could stop it, she yawned. She really was tired with all this thinking.

"Chreiázomai sas agápi̱ mou," she heard him whisper and she suspected it was his mother language. His accent was stronger and thicker. It caused shivers to run down her spine in want. It was a shock that she had never heard him speak Greek before. But she was pretty sure if he had, she wouldn't have understood anything he said yet give into him a lot quicker. She didn't know how, but his accent was the type to get a girl in heat. And then her mind started to wonder if he spoke Greek to girls to be with them before. She didn't know anything of his ex-lovers. As a matter of fact, he didn't mention anything really of his past. Was that his way of keeping her out? But then again he didn't know all about her past. Maybe she was just over thinking this. "Kai s ' agapó̱. Perissótera apó ó ti xéro̱."

He then pressed those soft lips of his on her shoulder and she felt her heart race. He rubbed her arm before burying his face into her neck and inhaled deeply. It made her squirm as she fought for control of her body. But damn, something hard made sure its presence was known on her butt and she let out a gasp. He chuckled and that was when she knew he planned it. El demonio.

"I knew you weren't asleep," he growled, nipping at her ear lobe and she let out a squeal. His hand crept up her thigh and Kaarina squeezed her thighs together, trapping his hand between them. His mouth moved behind her ear and she shivered before he nipped at her sweet spot. She let out a soft moan and his hand got to work, continuing its journey until it cupped her mound.

She then turned to him with a teasing smile on her lips as she cupped his jaw. He grinned at her before swooping down to give her an unforgiving kiss on the lips.

She was out of breath by the time he eased back, ending the kiss. Kaarina stared in those dark eyes of his in wonderment. She was pretty sure being so ready to melt into him wasn't normal. It couldn't be so there had to be something else. Could it be because they had sex? No, he was having this effect on her from she was younger. Maybe not this strong but it was there. Could it be that he held her heart?

"I never heard you speak Greek before," he shrugged and then she wondered what he said. "What were you saying?"

"That I need you," he informed with all seriousness as his hand came up to tuck her curly hair behind her ear. It was a shock that her hair actually stayed there. She held her breath. "And I love you, more than you know."

Kaarina didn't think she heard him properly. Was he saying that he...he loved her? She mentally shook her head. That couldn't be right. He was the playboy here. It was a given she would fall for him, but for him to fall for her? This had to be a ploy. But a ploy for what? They already had sex. Before she could further question his confession, he gently touched his lips to hers for a split nanosecond after which he smiled at her.

"Go to sleep," he told her. "You've only been sleeping for two hours and I know you're tired."

He tucked her head under his chin and Kaarina buried herself into his chest, feeling protected and safe in those walls of muscles. He was all warm and hard and she melted into him.

And was he right. She was tired to the bone. Shifting a little with his legs over hers, she felt the unfamiliar ache between her legs. It was her proof that he had been there. That she was a virgin no longer. In her warm cocoon, her eyelids fluttered close as she felt as if she was paradise. But she only knew it was for a short Time. After all, even the sun had a dark side.