Chapter Six.Five (6.5)

A/N: I would like to think I am a good author. One that is so good in fact that they skip all that boring part so you can get into the meat of what's happening. And use a little informative method or something that lets you know what was the major thing that happened before it led to where the story is now. I have been getting a whole lot of comments about how confused you are and all. One person even mentioned that they will be dropping the book. I would like to think that having you guys comment was really a bonus to doing that, but have you guys never read a book where they did that before? Well, I have. Plenty actually and I found that I liked it. But I stopped with the rest of the chapters since books are supposed to keep you eager but also not completely confusing. So for those that couldn't stick to this story despite my writing or the plot, good riddance. To those who have, I have written a short part, couldn't really have it that long since it wasn't apart of the original plan of the story, this is all for you. Thanks for reading!
_____

The soft press of his lips against hers was as much of a strange feeling as it was welcoming. When last did she kiss a guy? She couldn't remember which probably meant in forever. Or not since all her thoughts were now scattered and anything but focused enough to remember anything. Like the fact that she shouldn't be doing this. With a stranger.

A guy that had more muscles than he out to. Biceps, which as she gripped them, felt as hard as granite. Her hands continued their journey around his neck to his nape and dived into his head full of thick dark hair. And it was unbelievable soft. Her short nails scraped his scalp and he growled.

She wasn't expecting his lips to be so soft. A guy with that much muscle and strength she expected to be aggressive but he was the opposite. Not that she was complaining. It was refreshing. She moaned as he increased the pressure of his lips on her. And then she finally opened her mouth to him. That was when it felt less as if she was kissing a gentleman and more as if she was kissing a lover.

His large hands spanned the width of her thigh as his tongue swept inside her mouth. She moaned as she rocked into him and he answered with a groan. His hands moved up around her butt and he grabbed handfuls of her butt cheeks. The next thing she knew, her legs were hiked up around his waist.

He grinded into her and she felt the hardness that was barely contained in his pants. And she rocked into him again. He tore his lips from hers and trailed hot kisses down her neck as she caught her breath. She wondered how she felt so energy depraved before. Now she felt exhilarated, her heart beat going a mile a second, her blood pumping with adrenaline rush and everywhere he touched heated and craving. ¡Por Dios! She was a lost caused.

There was then the sound of someone. A person saying something. And before she could stop it, Achilles ripped his body from hers. His hands still around her as he helped her shaky feet on to the ground, but she knew the moment was gone.

"Kaarina, Mr. Alfio is asking about the wine," it was Marshal. Achilles stared down at her with concern and she was saw the unspoken question. Are you okay? She nodded after catching her breath and he handed her the bottle of wine. Her cheeks that were slowly cooling down, heated up back again. She forgot about the wine. "Kaarina!"

Marshal was coming down the stairs now and she quickly grabbed the bottle of wine. With a quick thank you, she met Marshal up the stairs.

"I'm here," she told her employee. "Just a little hot and it took me awhile."

"Kaarina," Marshal said as they finally made it up the stairs. "It was below zero degrees Celsius down there."

"Really?" Kaarina cocked her head and gave him the bottle of wine. "I guess it was the running up the stairs. Give this to Mr. Alfio for me please."

Marshal stared at her warily but did as he was told. She was about to turn around to go for Achilles when he was directly in front of her leaning against the wall. A squeal left her lips as she held her hand to her chest. She closed the door as she moved towards Achilles in the hall.

"You frightened me," she accused and he gave a sheepish smile. He looked as cool as a cucumber and she started to wonder if he did this on a daily basis. Probably. He sure was good looking. Well, wasn't that an understatement of the year. "Well, that was fast," he nodded and she continued. "I am not that kind of girl."

She gestured towards the basement. He cocked his head at her as he moved towards her and she took a step back.

"What kind of girl are you, Miss Kaleb? That's the question I am really interested in." He inquired as his lips grazed her lips before he left a peck at the corner of her lips. She felt the air get knocked out of her lungs in a whoosh. He eased back to his full length as he grinned at her. He knew the effect he had on her. Didn't take a genius to realize anyway. She was blushing like crazy. "Anyway, how about a date? Pick you up later tonight around eight and we find out just the kind of girl you are. Oh, and here's your phone, my number is in there."

He gave her back her phone, the phone she didn't realize he had taken. Before she could say a word, he was gone. She looked down at her phone and despite herself, couldn't stop the nervous grin on her face. She had a date tonight! It was Friday and for once in forever she was actually having a date. She wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. But oh well, she was going on a date. With him. Goddamit, she was screwed!

___

A/N: Comment and vote if that cleared up any confusion. I kind of liked that anyway. It was kind of cute and a little heated😏. So yeah, I hope you liked it too. Again, fan, share, vote and comment. ¡Gracias!

All rights reserved.
Copyright©1999beauty.