1. The encounter

Hello, in case you don't know...
I'm Park Chanyeol, I live im Busan, I moved out my family's house when I was 19. Since I study at the university in Busan they told me I can live at that house on the beach that we used to go to during holidays, since I'm actually from Seoul.
No matter what, I love Busan and I got pretty fast used to here. It's been now two years since I'm here and i think I reached the peak right now of enjoying my life.

It was early in the morning around 6.00am and I usually get one hour later ready to go out for a jog but today something pulled me out and i didn't know what it was. I didn't even feel like jogging.
I walked down the beach, my mind was occupied with thoughts of how lucky I always was. No matter how much I messed up, I always seemed to get another chance.
I wondered if the almighty might waited for an opportunity to get back at me all at once.
I pushed these thoughts aside and watched the sunrise. It was still early in the morning, a morning after a storm. The beach was way more peaceful than I assumed.

My eyes wandered to the stranded objects, from pieces of simple wood, there was seaweed, some plastic bottles, shells and a girl.
Wait what?

My eyes wandered to the person who laid unconscious in the sand.
I could only see the upper body so I hurried to see if she was alive, if she was hurt.

But what I saw was something so beautiful I couldn't have ever imagine something like her.
The girl looked exotic, she wasn't Korean for sure. Her chest rose up and down due to her breathing which really was a relief. She seemed to be asleep, I was wondering though why she was sleeping at the beach this early in the morning after a storm. It's almost as if she was coming from the sea.

Her hair were long and blonde and she was covered by an orange/red shimmering material , her skin seemed to glow and her eyelashes were long and dark.

I sat next to her for a moment and just watched her. I wasn't sure if I should wake her up.
It wasn't that warm after all.
I reached out to touch her and exactly that moment I felt the first warm sun rays . I turned around to take a look of the view I'd never get sick of, before turning around to her again.
My eyes widened as her hair were slowly changing their colour. They used to be blonde but they turned into some brown and the shimmery material that covered her started to glow.

Was this really happening? Am I still asleep and dreaming?

Suddenly she started to move, I moved away a few steps but even from afar I could watch her well.
She seemed tired and was rubbing her eyes. She didn't notice me yet.
The shining silky fabric.. she lifted it and what I saw was even more unbelievable than her changing hair colours. She had a fish tail, this girl was half Sushi!
She was a-a- a mermaid!

She still didn't look at me, she yawned and her hand was gently brushing over her fishtail.

"Yah! This is so bothering.." she groaned and kept on brushing over her fishtail which started to glow and steam was coming of it, as if the water was condensing from it.
Within a few strokes it became lighter and lighter until I could barely see anything and suddenly the lightning stopped and in place of her fish tail she had slender long beautiful legs.
Somehow she was terrifying too, how was I supposed to know if she is a good mermaid and not some crazy mermaid who wants to eat me once she pulled me into the sea.

But well, this was land and that was my place to play. I took a few steps closer again and suddenly the mermaid turned around.

"W-who are you?", she asked me and god help me, her voice sounds like honey.
"I could ask you the same." I answered.
"Oh I'm sorry!" She replied fast, she seemed a bit awkward but kind of nice?
"I'm Lisa Manoban, how about you?"
"I'm Park Chanyeol, nice to meet you."
After that it went silent. Also because I realised after she turned her fish tail into legs she wasn't wearing anything.
The mermaid was drawing hearts and circles in the sand, I hope that wasn't a curse or something.
"D-do you want my jacket? You must be cold."
Her gaze met mine and I don't know if it was because she was a mermaid but I was drawn to them.