9. The devil is back

Park Chaeyoung, my little devil sister.

Why? Why was that little brat here? Don't get me wrong, I love her (and fucking hate her a lot) she's my sister but I couldn't take her terrible temper

Why? Why was that little brat here? Don't get me wrong, I love her (and fucking hate her a lot) she's my sister but I couldn't take her terrible temper. She's a princess, mom and dad probably loved her more ever since she was born. Since then I fell a little short and they gave her a mass of money while I had to work part time in highschool. I wouldn't have that much money if my uncle wouldn't have died and made me the heir of most of the things since he doesn't have a son and Chaeyoung wasn't born yet when he made his testament.

My parents gave me money from time to time but only for studying at the university. I moved out with 19 not only because of the university but because my parents practically hated me and just wanted me gone anyway.
And all of a sudden my sister sat on the stairs of my house. The gates of hell seemed to be loose.

"Who's that wench? Your new toy?" Roseanne gave Lisa a nasty look and touched her hair like she was some dog.
"Don't touch her Chaeyoung. How dare you?"
"So why if I touch her? She's probably just a gold digger, don't pretend like this girl would truly love you."
"Fuck you, if you're just here to insult my girlfriend and me, why don't you jus fuck off?"
Baekhyun and Lisa looked uncomfortable.

"Leave Chaeyoung. Doesn't have a spoilt brat like you have better things to do but coming all the way to Busan just to annoy her brother.?"

"Are you not happy to see me? At least I'm someone who can tell you the truth." She played with her hair and looked bored at me.
"What do you want?"
"Mom and dad sent me here so I can inspect how you're doing, if you're still a useless playboy.."
"Go. I don't want to see nor hear from you here."I said and gritted my teeth. I held back my anger. This kid needed some beating.
"And as I see, you're still a useless playboy who has nothing in his head but fucking pretty but dumb girls." She pointed at Lisa.
"FUCKING GO! WHY DO YOU THINK DID I GO AWAY FROM HOME, BECAUSE YOU ARE THERE AND OUR PARENTS ARE THERE!"

She was shocked and stopped talking, finally. I lost it totally when she was looking down on Lisa. I was used to getting looked down on by my family but I wouldn't let her do that to Lisa.

"Hmmpf.!" As I imagined and thought she didn't cry. She stomped her feet and pouted angrily and offended.
Don't see her as a mean bitch (she obviously could be one) but she is actually just a child that yearns for attention and when she got it she was crazy and addicted.

She might be the child that was favoured by our parents and got everything she wanted, but it didn't mean they actually spend more time with her.
She attended a girl's school, they ate dinner sometimes together, while I was at my part time jobs. When she wanted something she got it, because my parents pitied her for not being there for the little girl. So somehow I became the victim of her offensive aggressive affection.