5. Full Moon

I couldn't believe it. I really had such a dream about Lisa. If I was religious I should've gone to the priest and beg for forgiveness. But well, I'm not and now I'm coping with myself all day.

Lisa and I just had too much to drink and as if waking up next to her wasn't a shock enough I had to dream..about doing things to her..

Oh god.

I still laid in bed, I don't even remember when I took my shirt off.
Wait.. or did something happen?
No.. I woke up and Tada, Lisa asked me if I had a bad dream. Nothing happened.

I frustrated rolled around in her sheets. Lisa was somewhere else in the house, doing some stuff.
I tried to work out what happened in my dreams, I tried to delete my memory. Without success. What the hell was I thinking?
My pure little Lisa, I mean.. she was like a kid to me but how could my head make this happen.. and why did I feel so unsatisfied this morning?

I sighed and got up, only to stop for a moment. Something was vibrating. I took a look what it was and I could identify it as her phone.
A name lit up the screen. "For real?"

I guess Kai saved his number in her phone. Lisa would never save him as : "Kai your future boyfriend"

She ignored him way too much for that. I picked up the call, "What's up Kaka?"
"Don't call me Kaka. Why are you picking up her phone? You sound so weird, did you just wake up?"

"Yeah I just woke up, her phone happened to be in reach. Yah, you shouldn't save your name like that. It's ridiculous, I'm afraid she might throw up if her phone shows your name like this."

"Charming as always Chanyeol Hyung. You're just jealous.."
"I'm not, she's with me all the time, laughs with me, hugs me and sleeps with me-"
"Wait what?"
"Just on the couch, or car not the way you think, really just sleeping!"
I cursed under my breath, I was thinking too much of it, it even slipped out my mouth.

"What do you want from her?"
"She asked me for a favour which is one of your business."
"Tch, I'll tell her to call you back."
I hanged up and decided to go for a shower, as if it would wash my dirty dream about Lisa away.
"Oppa? Don't you want to eat?"
Lisa called out for me.
"Oh I didn't know you made breakfast. I'm coming."

I was surprised to see that she prepared not only bread, Marmelade and stuff, she made eggs!! Bacon! Unburnt!

"Wow Lisa, you did so well. Aigoo, you're growing up so fast.." I said and patted her head.
But suddenly she grabbed my wrist down and it automatically drew me closer to her. She looked into my eyes and said,
"I'm not a kid Oppa... I'm a girl too."
After she had said that all her confidence somehow disappeared as her eyes were glued to the ground.
Did she just?
Oh hell no, as if she would want me to see her as a girl. I mean.. we're friends?
Okay stop trying to tell yourself it's impossible , because yesterday you dreamt of spending some intimate time with her, the train is gone Chanyeol. Adieu innocent mind.

After having a quiet breakfast I took a shower and meanwhile Lisa a bath in her bathroom. She managed to get out on her own by now.
It was around 10am when I met her again in the living room.

I forgot to tell her that Kai called. Hm, I don't know but I know this guy is no good. At least not for her.
"Lisa.. Kai called this morning. He told me to tell you to call him back."
"Oh.. okay. I'll do it later it's not urgent."