17. See you again

I wasn't allowed in the area anymore as I was acting up. I couldn't handle the thought of loosing her and after 5 minutes they also send Sehun out as he wasn't much of a help either.

Hours went by and I didn't really get an update by the nurses or doctors. Sehun couldn't answer either if she was alright or not, because they didn't let him in either. Sehun and I decided to get some coffee at the cafeteria and Lisa's uncle Nickkhun went to contact Lisa's parents. They seemed to be unaware how Lisa has been doing the past few months with me.
And without doubt I felt like the worst human ever.

"Chanyeol...", Sehun spoke up and after being tired of all what was happening I could only nod.
"When Lisa wakes up, please... take care of her properly from now on."
My ears perked up, was he giving up?
"Chanyeol... you see, you can't force someone to love you. And Lisa is absolutely in love with you, nothing can change that. So please... don't make her suffer anymore and be happy like you used to be. I feel partly responsible for all of this. So I'm really sorry, as your friend and as someone who loves Lisa, I'm sorry I made this happen."
"There is no use in blaming yourself now, but I'm glad you're giving up on her, because I'm not gonna lie, I was really jealous and for a while I thought she'd be happier with someone like you."

"I'm not that great Chanyeol, I'm not an outgoing guy like you are, I'm also not someone who can make her laugh and smile like you do, it has always been you in her heart and I was too dense to see it."

"It's alright... are we good again?" I asked and Sehun nodded smiling at me, we couldn't help but go for a brotherly hug.
We were interrupted by a nurse, she bowed to us as she speaks:
"Miss Manoban has regained consciousness.
She wishes to see Mr. Park Chanyeol."

Sehun looked at me and gave me a soft smile.
"Make her happy." He mouthed and I quickly followed the nurse.
Dr. Kim Sungkyung was there and checked her vitals. "She's alright now, she's in fact...Ina good condition, it's a wonder..."
Tears of joy filled my eyes, was it over? This nightmare...not knowing what to do and how to help her? Because now I knew exactly what I should do.
I followed the nurse and she guided me to a room. I entered it and I saw Lisa, she was smiling, weakly but she was there, looking at me with.

I couldn't hold it back any longer and ran towards her, I was afraid I might crush her or be too harsh but I hugged her.
"Lisa.. I'm so sorry.. I'm so so sorry... I love you, I won't treat you like this ever again.." Lisa patted my back and caressed my hair.
"I'm sorry for running away..." she whispered, then I heard her sobbing and knew she cried as well. "I'm back Oppa... I'm back.." she sobbed. I held her and we comforted each other for a while.
"The baby.." she started.
"I know..." I said and looked at her.
"It's alright... as long as you're alright.. I feel sorry to the little one as well... but please don't blame yourself..." I said. Lisa started just crying harder and I held her. We would've stayed like this longer if Lisa didn't have to go through some more examinations.

Lisa was ought to stay in the hospital for two more days. But she felt better soon. Each day I came to visit her, I was determined to never make this happen again. I realised I didn't show her enough love. I mistreated her.

Day 1, I came with balloons and flowers and brought her favourite cakes. I stayed as long as possible with her and showered her with kisses.

Day 2, I came with another flower bouquet and Lisa's favourite dish by Suho. I brought Lisa clothes, that she could wear the next day and of course there was a surprise waiting for her at home.

Lisa seemed more than happy when she was able to leave the hospital, it remained a mystery how she was able to survive. To me, to her, to Sehun, Nickkhun and basically everyone. It was just a miracle.