24. Bonds

The break started very calm and relaxed. I didn't really feel like studying, I didn't really feel like doing anything. Three days passed since that karaoke party with my friends and Lisa.
While I was drunk I was having some weird dreams and hallucinations. They were all about people that I knew and oddly mainly about Lisa.

It was crazy that I kept on dreaming things like that but for now I couldn't really do anything against it.

"Chanyeol-ah! Dayoung is here!" I heard my mom calling.
I took a look at my clock on my nightstand, "Fuck."
How could time pass by so fast.
I quickly washed my face and changed my shirt before Dayoung entered my room.
"Yah, you're stinky and messy as always. It seems like some things never change." She said.

"And you're still the same small petty person as always." I said and chuckled. I saw how Dayoung puffed her cheeks and looked incredible cute like that. She was the groups little precious flower. She made you want to protect her. Dayoung was like a little sister to me. To all of us.

Today she came over to get me out of the house, she said that the others were waiting for me to come hang out as well. I declined but here was she, ready to kick my ass and get me out of bed.

"You know, the others are concerned about you. Since that accident you barely come out. You changed."

I couldn't tell her about everything, at least not yet. I was trying to understand myself right now too.
There was nothing I wanted to say to her about this, I also couldn't feel really sorry. Because I can't apologize for the way I am now.

"Guess it's because of the coma, I'm still not used to things. Try to understand me too. I still have a hard time remembering things," I said.

"I'm sorry Chanyeol," Dayoung said.
"But anyways, let's go out, you should get dressed, the others are waiting. Lisa is also coming with us today."
"She is?" I raised my eyebrows, knowing that Lisa was still very shy.
"Yeah, Lucas will also come."
"Great." I replied dryly, but I did wanted to see her, them,

no just her.

"Can you do me favor while I'm taking and shower and get dressed?" I asked Dayoung and she just nodded.
"Can you look over my notebook? I prepared something fro the last semester and worked at notes for the next semester. Tell me later if I'm right or wrong, if they're are any mistakes."

"S-sure..!"

She seemed very surprised, my room was well organized, just like my desk and my notebook. I smiled to myself as I went for a shower.
Maybe, just maybe this change after the accident wasn't that bad. I was still the same person, I was still lazy but I was just pressured to make the cut like the others. I came to like studying, because that meant I couldn't sleep during the lesson and after I finished tests I could leave early.

As I finished showering I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I could still see some scars from the accident but t wasn't anything tragic,
'I need to work out again too," I thought, I noticed that I lost some muscle mass.

When I was ready, set and done I came back to the room and saw Dayoung taking photos of my notes.
"I suppose they're good?" I chuckled and she turned around startled.
"Y-yeah! I'm surprised! Is this really you Chanyeol?!"

On our way to the meeting place, which would be Han-River today, we were talking about this and that and Dayoung was babbling so much, my head was barely able to work with all that information.

When we reached the place we usually meet at Han-River I spotted everyone but Lisa and Lukas.
"Where are Lisa and Lukas?" I asked, and it was rather rude, because I didn't even say hi. Mentally I slapped my forehead but I was wondering where they are.
"To be honest, they're not coming. I just thought maybe you would go out if I tell you she's here." Dayoung said.
No lie, I became very angry in an instant but I took a deep breath and could calm down.