2. What is this? What is that?

I decided to put the bags in the car first before I might break my arm or something.
Lisa was jumping up and down full of excitement that my slightly pissed mood became better.
I won't have kids like I'll go crazy for real. I don't even have the patience to handle her, she's a baby.

I closed the back of my Land Rover to be greeted by this familiar face.
"Chanyeol it's been a long time!"
It was Kai, my hate and love, one of my close friends but I feel the need to punch his face once in a while.
"Kai, long time no see! How's it going?"

I'm good and as I see life has been good to you again!" He mustered Lisa up and down. Okay Lisa, now don't fall for that guy, because no matter how handsome he is, he fucks around like a wild rabbit.

"Hello, my name is Manoban Lisa." She bowed to him.
"Heol, you're so pretty." He complimented her and was about to pat her head but Lisa was taking a step towards me and grabbed my hand , didn't even seem to pay attention to him.
"Oppa didn't we want to grab sushi?"
I held in my laughter as she totally ignored Kai's try to make a move on her.

Kai's face was priceless and I wish I could turn back time and see that again.
"Ah yeah.. let's go. Kai, see you!"

Kai eyed us as she held onto me, she was actually like an naive child but Kai probably just saw a pretty girl on my arm and I certainly liked his reaction.

But the reaction I didn't expect was Lisa's when she saw how fish got cropped.
"Oh my god..." she couldn't look at it. She freaked out and before she could scream or something I pulled her out.
Damn I forgot she's a fish herself, well she's like I said half sushi.

As we exited the restaurant she shaking and looking at me terrified.
"You eat my friends! Fish are so cute how can you do that?!"

"I thought since you live in the ocean you might eat these guys too.. I'm so sorry Lisa..."

"Well... that's actually sushi. You dumb fish." I said.
"Did you call me a dumb fish?"
"Who else?"
She was looking mad and before I could say anything she poked my navel.
"You're a bad guy, I bet you ate a lot of fish!"
My eyes widened at her action before I burst into laughter, being friends with a mermaid was really something.
She still looked angry but I wrapped my arm around her shoulders,
"Everything's okay.. I will take you to a better place." Her frown turned into a smile and it made me kind of happy too, is that how people feel when they have children?

No matter where we went, they couldn't take their eyes off her, I didn't think she would cause such a fuss, even with that simple dress.
I just hoped if she finds her, oh-so-called 'true love', it was at least a nice guy and someone I could recommend to her.
"What would you like to ord- oh my Chanyeol who is that? Do you have a girlfriend now?" , why is everybody asking me that question, can't I just be friends with a girl?

"Ah hi Suho, actually this is my friend from Thailand, her name is Lisa."
"Ah, sawadee-kap!" Suho said to her and I saw that look in his eyes.
"Sawadee-Ka!" Lisa smiled and gestured towards him.
"Ah she's cute, what would you guys like to eat?"
"One Kimchi Jiggae, two portions of Mandu, 1 Jukgaejjang and pack up some fried chicken for take away and Gamjatang for Takeaway."

"Haha you're preparing because you can't cook properly, ahhaha." Suho chuckled as he took our order and I only rolled his eyes.
"That's not true, Chanyeol Oppa can cook Ramyeon very well, he did it for me this morning!"
I couldn't help but find it cute but Suho just laughed harder, "Eomeo, so cute. That's not too difficult though Lisa-ssi. But it's nice of you to- hahaha defend that dumbo..haha!"
"Dumbo?"
"Didn't you notice how big his ears are?"
"Suho, stop now."
Lisa started to chuckle,
"Right I never notice, but don't you think it's kind of cute?" The way she said it and pulled on my ear, I cursed my heart for skipping a beat. This crazy mermaid.
"They're not cute, now sit down, your feet must hurt after all." I rather grumpily replied. I was worried if her feet didn't hurt for long now. She was walking so much today and for a mermaid I don't think it's that easy.
"Wah, you became a fine guy within a day, I'm impressed." Suho said, I really wanted to punch that hyung today, why was everyone so playful today I don't get it.
"Shut your trap hyung, two strawberry Fanta and that was it, let me pay."
He just chuckled and let me pay the amount for the food.
"Yeoli , be honest, does she have a boyfriend?"
"No, and no you're not making a move on her, she's my friend. I want to decide. And you don't belong to my choices."
"Sounds more like you already decided it's going to be you."
"Tch, as if. She's weird I don't date girls like her." I whispered back.