2/

School started five hours ago, and who would've expected that the new guy was him too? Coincidence? I think not!

Anyway, it's already lunch and I'm sitting here with my best friend, Minjoo.

Song Minjoo is her full name and K-Pop is her life. She was never interested in manga but it's okay since we still have one thing in common, we're both fangirls.

"Why can't they just date already?" She sighed.
"Who?" I asked as I sipped on my strawberry milk.
"Seungkwan and Vernon."
"Huh? But aren't they both . . . guys?"
"Seyoung, I don't see me trying to argue with your Japanese characters so please, don't even question the chemistry between my overly hot Korean idols. And besides, love knows no gender. God, I just ship them so hard, you know! If only they could just confess and . . . ugh!"

See? A total fangirl right there.

"So, your name's Seyoung?" A hand suddenly grabbed a chair and sat beside me.
"Uhm, yes?" I mentally slapped myself for making it sound like a question. Why can't I just be a normal, outgoing person?

"Oh hey, you're Jinwoo! The new student, right? I heard you two are classmates." Minjoo greeted with much enthusiasm. We were best friends but we were the total opposite; she loves making friends while as I was always behind her, hiding myself.

The both of them talked, obviously. What was I going to say anyway? That I was a lonely person who only experiences romance through reading manga comics? One word, LAME!

"So, Seyoung—" His words were interrupted by the ringing of the school bell, marking the end of lunch break.

"Oh look, it's time! I'll see you at dismissal, Minjoo! Annyeong!"

And with one swift move, I was out of the cafeteria, running to my next class.

Wait, why did I even do that?