3/

A week has passed since Jinwoo started to attend the same school as me. He made some friends but he had gotten closer with us, or more like with Minjoo herself.

Actually, Minjoo even decided to have a friendly date with him at a local music store. She learned that he loves rapping, so, why not to a store that sells music? But of course, I just had to become the third wheel because of her.

I don't want to become that overly-attached best friend who ruins their relationship. Guess, I'll be the antagonist to their love story then.

Sigh.

Now to come and think of it, I realized I've been too addicted in reading manga series.

"Seyoung, over here!" I saw my best friend gesture for me to come to the back of an aisle.

I followed her, walking in between a thousand collection of different types of music, sold in square covers.

At the end of the aisle, I saw them in front of a table where a headset was placed for the customers to hear the songs played from their desired albums.

"Hi, Seyoung!" Jinwoo smiled as he listened through the headset and I greeted back.
"Seyoung, I'll just go get money from the ATM. I'll be right back, okay?" With that, Minjoo ran to the exit, leaving me with him . . . alone.

I just looked at the ground, hoping that she'll come back soon.

Suddenly, I felt soft cotton-like covers wrap my seemingly cold ears because of the airconditioned room and then, a weight on my head.

I turned around and saw that Jinwoo no longer had the headset; he put it on me.

He just smiled while I looked like someone who just saw her favorite male Japanese character come to life.

He turned to the table and pressed play on the phone displayed.

I closed my eyes as the song started with a guitar, then different kinds of instruments began playing along with a beautiful voice singing the words. It wasn't too soft nor too hard, it was just right.

As I listened to the music, I felt his stare on me. Do I look ridiculous with this headphones on? Heck, why did I even decide to shut my eyes close? I look like a weirdo right now.

I opened my eyes to see that I was right, he was looking at me. He even said something since I saw his lips move. But of course, I didn't hear it.

Jinwoo watched her in awe; her eyes were shut closed, showing her perfectly curved eyelashes, her rosy cheeks were evident since it was cold in the room, her face was marked with small flaws but he didn't mind it, because overall she was pretty—

"She's beautiful."