7/

"Sorry, I tried."
"It looks good though, it's still something you would call a heart." I laughed as I stared inside the mug he was holding.

I learned that he used to work here as a barista, making coffees and such. And now, he was showing off his coffee making skills where he absolutely failed making a heart on the latte.

"Do you remember the time when you forgot to tie your shoelaces then you tripped?" He asked.
"God, that was the worst of my elementary days!"
"But I helped you up, didn't I?" He raised a brow.
"Yeah, you did."

Sitting now in one of the booths, we talked with our drinks on the table. As we spoke, my heart pounded, but it's different this time. My nervousness disappeared but a feeling of something living in my stomach started to make me feel as if I was a pregnant woman. But I haven't even . . . sigh.

"Here, go and buy some drink for yourself."
"Awesome! Thanks, hyung!" Two boys caught my attention near the counter. Is that . . . ? What the heck are they doing here?

"Seyoung? Hello? Something wrong?" Bin waved his hand in front of me, snapping me back to reality.
"Uh, no. Sorry." I chuckled nervously.

As Bin talked, I spied on the new customers, ordering their drinks. "I bought you a chocolate drink, hyung!"

"Cool, thanks kiddo." Jinwoo rubbed my brother's hair then looked at our direction. I instantly diverted my gaze to Bin who was talking about a past memory.

"So that night after we played at the playground, I actually wanted to tell you something."
"You did? What was it?"
"It's hard to believe this but I—"
"Oh my gosh, I didn't mean to do that! Mind my manners!" A guy then accidentally poured a chocolate drink on Bin. I grabbed a tissue from the side and frantically ran to him.

"Gwaenchanha, gwaenchanha. No need to be sorry."
"Oh, I wasn't even intending to do so. Sorry not sorry then." I looked up to see Jinwoo resisting to laugh. I glared at him then returned to wiping the stains off of Bin's jacket.

"Well if you weren't even going to say sorry, then you shouldn't have poured this on me." Bin turned to the culprit. I mentally laughed at the scene since Jinwoo looked like a baby next to him.

"Bin, let's just go." I held his arm but let go of it when he held my hand.
"Dude, it was an accident! A-C-C-I-D-E-N-T, I even spelled it for you." Jinwoo smirked.
"Bin—"
"I'll remember your face."
"Do that then! Like I care!"

Bin then quickly dragged me out of the shop then stopped when we were almost a block away from there.

"Are you okay?" He rubbed my shoulder and I nodded.
"Who was that guy? I swear if I see him again, I'll never let him go without a broken bone."
"B-Bin," I stuttered. Do I tell him the truth?
"Yeah?"
"—t-that guy, he's my . . ." I gulped. "—brother."