6/

Free period came, I walked to the open field and sat on the bleachers. I still can't get over what my brother told about me yesterday, am I really that lame? Maybe he's already embarrassed because I'm whom he calls an older sister. Maybe I should just take a flight to China, change my name to Bihon and sell fortunes for the rest of my life.

As I wandered off with my thoughts, the school's football team came in running through the grassy field.

"Hey, captain! Catch!" A muscled boy shouted, throwing a ball to a guy dressed in his jersey.

I continued reading my manga, too busy to even watch the people around me until a hard force met my forehead, almost making me fall from my seat.

"Rocky! You hit her!" I rubbed my head as I heard a loud yell.
"N-no, I didn't! Bye, hyung!"

My head kept throbbing as I caught a glimpse of a guy running to me.

"Hey, I'm sorry. My friend threw the ball, a-and . . . well actually, it's my fault. I wasn't able to catch it. Sorry, again."
"Well what's your use then in the football team when you can't even catch the ball? Tch."

I swear my tongue had its own life when I said those words. What happened to the loser me? How did I even have the courage to say that? Maybe because I was too stressed about my problem that I just shouted all my frustrations out to him.

I saw the shocked look on his face which then changed into a more apologizing one, so I decided to get my things and maybe even book a ticket to China already.

"S-Seyoung-ah!" How did he . . .

I stopped on my tracks, thinking that I was just hearing things. There's no way a guy like him would know me, not alone a football player in our school.

"Seyoung, I'm really sorry. Please give me a chance to make it up to you." He pleaded as I slowly turned back to him. Now I know who he is.

It was Moon Bin; the captain of the football team, one of the school heartthrobs, and, my first crush.

"Dad, a miracle happened!" Youngjin shouted, running to the room after he went to mine.
"Noona is finally getting out of her cave! My prayers came true! God is not dead! Hurrah!"

I snorted at his ridiculous statement.

I was just about to finish fixing my look at the mirror when someone knocked on the door.

"Sweetheart, what's your brother talki— are you going somewhere?" My dad eyed me, a curious look on his face.
"Yeah . . ."
"A date, perhaps?"
"What? No! Pshh, I'm too young for that . . . aren't I?" Now I regret wearing this outfit that Minjoo gave to me when she heard about me going out with a guy today.

"Well, have fun. Hyojin and I are going out as well, but it seems like there's going to be a change of plans since no one will look after your brother." My dad said as we walked together down the stairs. Did I just ruin their date?

"Uhm, dad, I could cancel though."
"No, no, you should go. It's been a while since you went out of this house to go somewhere else except school. Just don't go out too late."

My dad took his coat as the front door opened. "Hyojin!" They hugged.

"Jinwoo hyung!" My little brother ran to the boy who was behind my soon-to-be stepmother.

"Oh yeah, Jinwoo, are you going to be busy today?" My dad asked and he replied by shaking his head.
"Great, Youngjin needs company while we're out. Goodbye, kids!" Soon enough, the lovebirds went out and started their day together.

Youngjin then hopped onto the couch, picking up the controller and started to play a video game. "Hyung, let's play!"

"Are you going out too?" He asked.
"Yeah, with a friend."
"Minjoo?"
"Sort of . . . well, you two have fun, bye!" I smiled as I twisted the doorknob, ready to start my day with Moon Bin.

"Where's your sister going?" Jinwoo asked the younger lad who had his focus on the television.

"Don't know, but I heard her talking on the phone yesterday saying she'll go out with a guy named Trash Bin? Yeah, don't know, don't care."

Jinwoo kept silent until his mouth spoke words that made the little boy grow curious but excited.

"Hey, Youngjin, do you want to go to an adventure?"