15/

Warning: Foul language below.

"Hey Seyoung, one request before we enter . . ." Jinwoo pocketed his hand as she stopped to listen to his words.

"What is it?" She responded, quite annoyed. Jinwoo noticed this since the bus ride from their home.

"Nobody must know we're siblings."

"What do you mean? We aren't even real siblings."

"C'mon, you know what I mean."

"Whatever." She turned around, causing her hair to slap Jinwoo's face.

"Seyoung-ah!"

"What? What do you want?" Seyoung almost shouted but with a more annoyed tone.

"What's your problem? I tried to talk to you in the bus but you weren't talking to me. Did I do something wrong?"

With Jinwoo's statement, Seyoung smirked sarcastically, walking closer to him as he stepped a foot back.

"You might know how I was when you first met me; a nervous, shy, loser nerd who doesn't give a fuck about the world because she's too busy reading those stupid mangas."

Jinwoo flinched at her words; it was the first time he heard her curse and it broke his heart to listen to it.

"But today, from now on, you'll no longer see her. That nice, kindhearted, quiet girl is gone. That old Seyoung is gone. And it's because of you, Park  Jinwoo," She pointed a finger to his chest, it hurt because of the long nails she had grown for months. It was even colored in black.

"—you asshole, ruined her. You little dipshit stabbed her in the heart. You hell of a fucker made her ask why, why you even came into her life and destroyed the only thing she can only have once in her life."

"S-Seyoung . . . "

"Don't say my name again."

"Dongsaeng . . ." Her heart ached when she heard that word. It was even worse for her to hear him call her that.

"Dongsaeng? Tch, I was never a little sister to you and I will never ever be one."

She felt the salty tears in her tongue. She knew she tried hard to hold it back but, it wasn't enough for the heavy feeling she was carrying inside.

"And you're right, we should never let anyone know about us being siblings. Because who would even think of two siblings kissing each other, huh?"

"N-no, Seyoung I—"

"Save it. I don't want to talk to you ever again. I don't even know how I could stand being in the same place as you."

She finally walked away as he watched her retreating form become a smaller figure in the distance.

Jinwoo wanted to scream, but he couldn't. All he could do was look down to a brown stuffed bear keychain that she gave him for his birthday.

"So, what's your wish?"
"M-my wish is . . .

. . . for us to become a one, big, happy family."

Book 1; finished.