Part 18

I hope you all won't be disappointed with this update.

------------------

Time flew by, It was going to be Naira's 18th birthday in the next two week. Naira had finished her schooling a week ago. All the students in the Goenka Orphanage were given proper education. Their schooling was done from one institute but further studies depended on their desires and fields in which they took interest in. Karthik had taken up a detailed course in gemology at a university in the next town. Pungi had signed up for lessons which would polish her painting skills. By next month Naira would join the dance academy where she would be learning from experts, and was rather excited to do so.

--------------------

Naira's POV

This is just too much. What the hell is wrong with that mendak. How many hints should I drop each day that I like him. Still it doesn't have any effect and he keeps on running away from me. Doesn't he like me the way I do. Okay Okay fine, I don't like him I LOVE him. He is MY mendak and am HIS sherni. What is going on in his mind is the question though. I see the love there in his eyes. I see him staring at me when he thinks am not looking. I have seen his care for me when I gets the smallest of cuts. Then why does he makes excuses when I approach him, why does he disappear out of sight when I try to speak to him. Enough is enough I can't take it anymore. I am going to directly ask him everything and I know exactly when to do it.

End of Naira's POV

----------------------------------

Karthik's POV

First I thought it was LOVE. Yes I thought I loved her. Then that day in the party after whatever Sammer (let's name the guy who spoke to Karthik at the bar Sammer) I have been totally confused. My heart keeps on saying that am madly and irrevocably in love with her. My brain on the other hand is tagging it as infatuation. Who should I share this with. I always ask Tina when am in some confusion but I can't ask this to her. What should I say,

"can you tell me if I am in love with you or not."

Heck that is so stupid, forget her it so dumb to ask anyone.

"Do you know if I love Tina"

Just then I see Di walk by and decide to talk to her. Maybe she could help. She understands me well.

"Di", I call out catching up to her

"Something bothering you", she asked judging my facial expressions.

"Mmm I, di, woh, do you", I fumble

"What is the matter, tell me", she asked again

"Nothing di", I said not able to muster enough courage to speak further.

I was about to leave but she held me back.

"When are you going to tell Tina", she asked me, and I give her a confused expression.

"When are you planning on proposing her", she asks me.

"Don't tell me you already have and haven't told me", she says and I nod my head negatively, indicating that I haven't told Tina I love her. How could I when am still not sure of my feelings.

"I don't love her Di, I am not sure", I say, Kirti di looks at me for a moment and then bursts out laughing.

"The whole of Rishikesh knows you both are in love with one another, but you don't", she said controlling a laughter for a while and giving me you are unbelievable look.

"Tell me everything", she demands as she knows there is lot more.

I tell her all about my confusions. The fights between my heart and brain.

Kaira SS - Jamai Rajaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें