Part 19

Thank you all so much. I am so happy that the proposal was liked. I wanted it to be different but hoped it would not turn out bad. Am glad it didn't.

----------------

So now the story will go back to the present mode. It will take a leap of 3 months. Where Naira will be 5 months pregnant. Kaira love story was told by Kaira part by part by Kaira and Goenkas to all Singhanias. Naira has grown very close to her cousins. She has also started to melt a bit with the elders but not Akshara and Naitik. Goenkas have shifted to Udaipur (remember I had said that Goenkas were from Udaipur but they settled in Delhi 30 years back. So now they are living in their own villa.) They came every day to meet Kaira, especially Naira.

-------------

"Samjhta kya ha kud ko, mendak kahika. Phele keh raha tha Naira weight gain karo tum under weight ho. Ab kehta hai bahut zyada weight gain kar liya. Iski toh mein. Insensitive mendak.", she blabbered to herself as she came down the stairs
"Naira aramse, kyun train ki speed pe arahi hai. Teri halat dekh" called out Gayu and Naira walked a bit slowly.
"Kya badbada rahi thi khud se", asked Gayu as Naira reached the end of the stair case.
"Kuch nahi bas woh mendak ne bikul mendak hai", she said frustrated and Gayu began laughing but became silent seeing Naira glare at her.
"Acha batao kya kiya tumhare mendak ne", Gayu asked
"Uss ne kaha mein moti hoon. Idiot ko pata nahi moti hone mein aur pregnant hone mein kya fark hai", told Naira
"Naira tu bhi ne, uss ne bas chidanne ke liye kaha hoga", said Gayu.
"Aap ussi ki side lo aur kyun nahi. Moti toh hoon mein", she said with a pouted and caressed her belly.
"Aisi bath nahi hai Naira", Gayu tried to convince.
"Toh kaisi baath hai. Meri yeh halath sirf uss mendak ki wajhe se huya hai.", Naira complained and then realised what she said and bit her tongue and Gayu giggled
"Acha ji sirf meri wajhe se", Karthik asked
"My sherni is a sherni in every field", whispered Karthik in her ears making her go red as she remembered that night and he was too.
"I think I should leave", said Gayu

------------------

Flashback

Karthik used to come home every weekend ever since he came to udaipur but wasn't able to come on one of the weekends because of some important office work and consequently that was when there  wedding anniversary was falling. Karthik was so busy on the anniversary day particularly that he didn't have time to call or message. He somehow managed to finish his work quickly and went to Rishikesh. When he reached his and Naira's house (now in which kirti was living with Naira because he didn't want to leave Naira alone but she had gone for the weekened to delhi purposefully so Kaira could celebrate their anniversary alone and since Karthik's work came last minute no one knew of him not coming) it was only a little more rhan an hour left for there anniversary to get over.
He saw Naira sitting on the sofa and looking at something. Karthik bent a bit and saw a cake with happy anniversary written on it.

He entered the house quietly and saw her sitting on the sofa facing the door. She walked towards him aa he stepped.
"I am very sorry Tina. I ...", before he could continue he felt her lips on his. She bit his lip making him open his mouth and she entred her tongue into his mouth. The kiss was hot and wild rather than their usual soft loving ones. After kissing madly for the past 20 minutes they parted. The next second Naira again placed her lips and the corner of his and started placing soft kisses all around his lips.
"Tum naraz nahi ho", he asked
"Narazgi gayi tel lene. I want you", she said gripping his collar.
"Ti....", Karthik was about to say something
"Shhhhhh..", she said placing a finger on his lips
"Janna jhate ho, toh sunno I am extremely angry.", she said and Karthik looked down guilty
"You want to know how to lessen my anger", she asked and Karthik immediately nodded in yes.
"Give me your love. Love me with all the love you have. I need your love. I need to love you. Love me and let me love you.", she said and before he could respond. She placed her mouth near his first shirt button and undid it. Slowly she undid all the buttons. Placing soft kisses on his chest as she did so. Karthik pulled Naira up making her stand straight. He pressed his lips onto her neck placing small pecks, which slowly turned into love bites. He reached his hand to the pin on her shoulders that was holding her pallu, though Naira mainly wore casuals but occasions were an exception and today was there anniversary so she had gotten ready in a midnight blue sarre, blue Karthik's favourite colour. As he was about to unpin, she pushed him and went to the sofa.
"Let's cut the cake", she said
They cut the cake, Naira took a piece and offered it to Kartik, biting half the of the piece which what his mouth making their lips brush against each other.
Naira naughtily took some cream on  her fingers when Karthik was not looking and applied it on Karthik's cheeks.
"Hey, why did you do that", he said lifting her fingers to wipe his cheeks but she caught his hand.
"What am I there for she whispered huskily and started licking the cream of his face, he pushed her on the sofa and went on top of her, placing her lips on hers going from soft to hungry.
"That's good but I want lot more. You made me wait alot. ", she said panting as they parted
"Have I disappointed my sherni", he asked huskily and she nodded her head negatively. He took her in his arms and carried her to their bedroom where they both continued there hot passionate and hungry love making.

End of flashback

-----------

"Jaan tumne hi kaha tha, you want me to love you and see how much I love you, one baby wasn't enough that is why Krishnaji gave us two", he said back hugging her and placing her hand on her stomach making her go beetroot red.
"That is exactly why I am saying that you are responsible", she said getting out of his grip.
He lifted her up into his arms and walked up the stairs.
"Leave me Karthik", she said banging his chest with her tiny fist.
"Mein moti hoon ne so then why are breaking your back by carrying me.", she said angrily.

He left her as they reached the room.
"Karthik tum..", she was about to say something but then noticed the room was well decorated and then turned to face him with a questioning look.
"Phir se bhul gayi. Har mahine celebrate karta hun", he said
"I am sorry mein ne tumhe moti kaha. Main bas yeh chata tha ke tum ghussa ho. So that I get time to decorate the room, sorry", he said cutely and she hugged him.
"Karthik main ne pichli baar bhi kaha celebrate karne ki koyi zarrorat  nahi", said Naira
"Why not it is babies 5 months bday in there mother's tummy. Now 4 months are left for me to hold them in my arms. This is special for me", he said
"No one celebrates like this", she said
"I don't care and is our story a normal one. Yeh sherni aur mendak ki kahani hai. It ought to be different.", he said.
"Aur saach batao yeh sab sirf bahana hai, I just need an excuse to celebrate having you in my life", Karthik said honestly with love.
"Thank you Karthik, for being my best friend, best lover, best husband and I know you will be the best father as well.", she said kissing his cheek.
"I had to be the best after all I had to match you", he replied with a loving smile.
"I still remember that day and will never forget it", said Karthik with a smile.

---------------

Flashback

Karthik had come to Rishikesh a day before janmashtami. It was evening by the time he reached, he directly came to Kahnna mansion because all the Goenkas were there and Naira also to celebrate Janmashtami which was the next day.
Karthik noticed that Naira had been wanting to tell him something but wasn't able to go to her because everyone was there and luv kush weren't leaving him because the little kids met him after a long time.
Finally he made an excuse and followed Naira to their room.
"Kuch kehna hai", he asked.
"Haan", she replied and Karthik gave her a look asking her to proceed further.
"Woh, mujhe shayad kissi aur se pyaar hai", she said and laughed looking at the horror on Karthik's face
"Aise mazak mat kiya karo", he said annoyed
"Tum ghussa kyun ho tum bhi pyaar karoge", she said and now he was more confused.
"Kal kya hai", Naira asked
"Krishan janmashtami", Karthik replied
"Kal tumhare Krishnaji ka bday hai. Lekin 9 months baad kiss ka b day hai batao", she asked
"9 mahine baad", Karthik said and got thinking
"No one that I can remember", he replied after a while.
"Karthik tum cupboard ke pass ho. So can you pass me the items to dress up our little Krishnajis, that is lying inside.", asked Naira, Karthik nodded positively thinking he was talking about the clothes for luv khush that they would wear tomorrow. It is lying in the left side.
"Sure thing", he said opening the cupboard and took out the items she asked for and placed it on the bed. He picked it up up again and then looked at it intently.
"Isn't this two small and why only one costume (pause) if am not wrong aren't these the same clothes which maa had made me wear when I was a baby, around 4 months old, she had made me Krishna. I remember maa showing me the pictures. These look exactly like that", said Karthik looking at the clothes intently.
"Yes you are right.", said Naira pulling the garments from Karthik's grip.
Naira went to the cupboard and got another set of the costume out.
"Tum ne kaha left side par but you took out these from the right", said Karthik
"Main apne left ki baath khe rahi thi", answered Naira trying to hide her smile.
"Woh sab chodo. Tell me what is the other costume doing here", questioned Karthik
"That is not for this year but next janmashtami", said Naira
"Ek minute kahi tum....kya hum", Karthik asked with a smile
Naira took his hand and placed it on her stomach.
"Our baby", she said softly.
"Our baby", he echoed her words his eyes filling up with tears of happiness.
He placed a kiss on her temple.

Next day they had the doctors appointment which confirmed her pregnancy.

Flashback ends

-------------------

"I can't thank you enough, I love you, I can't wait until we have the symbols of our love in our hands", said Karthik smiling holding her close to him and placing a soft kiss on her cheek.
"Thank you for making my life beautiful.", Naira said kissing his cheek.

-------------

Press the ☆ if you liked the update.
Do comment and tell me your views.