Part 24

Thank you for all your love for this story. Means alot.

------------

Naira was in a confused stated.

"Naira tu melt nahi ho sakti. Wo log liyak nahi hai teri concern ke", her brain tried to convince

"Naira chali jao unke pass, beti ban kar nahi janna chati thi samajh ata hai, insaniyat ke natte ja sakti ho.", her heart said

"Main jaungi lekin apne papa ko dekhne nahi balke uss insan ko dekhne ke liye jiss ke ghar par mein aur mera karthik PG rehte hai.", Naira told herself

-----------

Naira entered Naitik's room. She saw him lying on the bed and Akshara sitting by his side. Devyani close behind Akshara talking about some kadha. Bhabhima standing with RajShekhar at one corner.

"Woh Karthik ne mujhe batiya ke Mr Singhania is not well, so I just came to see how he is doing.", said Naira in a formal tone

"Naitik ki tabiyat bahut kharab hai.", said devyani hoping Naira would react.

"Adhe ghante se behosh hai munna", added bhabhima but Naira stayed quiet.

Karthik had earlier told them that there would be less chances of Naira reacting infront of them, so they all made excuses and left one by one.

Naira looked at the door and then back at her father. A part of her wanted to walk out of the door, while the other wanted to sit by the sick man and care for him. Giving into her heart she went near Naitik. She started dipping the strip of white cloth in the ice water and putting it on his head in an attempt to lower the temperature.

"Kyun hota hai yeh mere saath. Jinn logon ko kabhi mujh par bharosa hi nahi tha, jinn logon ko yeh lagga ke mein apni hi dost ka khoon kar sakti hoon. Unki mujhe itni fikar kyun. Kyun inki halath dekh kar mere dil mein itna dard hota hai", she spoke to herself as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Mein toh apki princess thi, phir aap ne mera dil kyun dhukiya", she spoke to the unconscious man, her voice chocking because of the tears.

"Aap ne kyun Mrs Singhania ko mere location mein batiya. Bharosa karke mein ne aap ko phone kiya. Kaha bhi tha ke aap akele aye. Phir aap unke aur police ke saath kyun aye. Kyun mere yakeen ko toda aap ne", she asked as the water continued to flow out of her eyes. Naitik wanted to get up and tell her that he had never bought Akshara but stopped himself.

"Mujhe Naira ki halath nahi dekhi jati, am going inside", said Akshara to the others while they were standing outside the room.

"Naira tum abhi tak yehi ho", asked Akshara entering

"Aap sab chale gaye, mujhe lagga ke ek bimar insan ko akele chod kar janna sahi nahi hoga toh mein ruk gayi. Aap agayi hai toh mein chalti hun", said Naira leaving the room

Everyone entered as Naira left and Naitik got up as well.

"Bahu you should have waited for a while", said bhabhima

"Haan Akshara our plan would have been successful if you would have given more time", agreed Devyani

"Mujhe uske ansu dekhe nahi gaye.", said Akshara

"Maa hum mein se koyi Naira ko rota hua nahi dekh sakta. Lekin hum yeh sab ussi ke liye kar rahe the", said Naksh

"Chodo naksh, waise bhi yeh toh wohi karegi jo inka dil chata hai.", said Naitik.

After a whike everyone left and only Naitik Akshara were there

"Aap mujhse naraz hai kya Naitik", asked Akshara

"Aap kyun ayi, mein abhi ki baath nahi kar raha. Dus saal phele ki baath kar raha hun", asked Naitik

"That day I told you I am going alone then why did you follow me that too with the police. If you hadn't  come I would have bought Naira home. Why did you ruin everything Akshara", said Naitik

"Naira is right you ruined everything", Naitik accused.

"Naitik police ne mujh se kaha woh area safe nahi hai, I went because I was tensed for my daughter.", she tried to explain.

"Farak nahi padta Akshara. Jahe wajha jo bhi thi. Anjane mein hi sahi galti apki thi. My daughter went away because of you.", Naitik accused, not knowing that Karthik who had come to give a file heard it as well.

---------------

Naira was sitting, leaning her back on the bed rest.

"Mujhe kuch samajh nahi araha hai I feel so lost. Agar un se dur jao toh bhi dard hota hai, pass rahun toh bhi dard hota hai. Jiss insan ki mein princess thi uss ko aisi halath mein chod kar agayi yeh soch kar bahut guilty feel hota hai. Lekin jab mein yeh yaad karu ke kaise unho ne mrs Singhania ka saath de kar mera yakeen toda, toh unke liye sara pyaar jaise gayab ho jata hai. Mein nahi janti mein khud kya jhati hun.", Naira thought to herself.

Karthik walked into the room, Naitik's accusations still ringing in his ears, he was felling very bad. Naira was lost in her thoughts as well but she felt his presence. His unusual silence told her that there was something bothering him as well. Not being greeted with a bear hug, normally the way he would be by his wife he understood that he maybe thinking about something and he realized that it was most probably about Naitik. Naira didn't bother asking Karthik what was going on in his head because she knew that he very well understood what was going on in her head and if she started a conversation he would end up questioning her as well. Karthik sat at the other end of the bad.

"I am a horrible person Krishnaji. Yahan sab bahut ache hai. Lekin meri wajhe se dukhi hai. Phele mein ne Naira ko unnse dur kar diya. Ab meri wajhe se mumma papa ke beech jhagde ho rahe. App kabhi ache logon ke saath burra nahi hone dete, toh aab sab ko itni taqleef kyun de rahe hai. Sab kuch thik kar dijiye", prayed Karthik silently

Karthik looked left as he felt someone tapping his shoulder, and he knew it was no one except his wife.

"Mujhe tumhari godhi mein sarr rakhna hai", spoke in a sweet childish voice. Karthik lifted his hands off his lap and motioned her to place, her head.

"Tumhare pass bahut sukkon milta hai", she said as she laid her head.

"Tumhare pass bhi", he said running his hand through her hair. Then bending and placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Mujhe kissie yahan chaiye", she demanded cutely pointing at her lips. Karthik giggled at her expressions. Seeing that her husband wasn't listening to her Naira decided to get what she wanted herself. She got up and pressed  her lips on his.

"Mein sherni hun, aur jab sherni kuch mangti hai mendak ko dena chaiye warna agli baar sherni kacha chaba jayegi", she whispered in his ear after the kiss.

--------------

Press the 🌟 to vote if you like the update.

Do let me know how was the update by your comments.