Part 29

Thank you for all your votes and comments. They mean a lot 😘😘😘😘😘😘

-----------------------

The function was over, but Family (Maheshwari, Goenkas, Yash Rose and all) were still there. Kaira told everyone about the dance academy. Everyone was extremely happy and Karthik's happiness was at the highest level.

"Thank you beta, thank you so much", Akshara and Naitik told Karthik confusing.

"Thanks for everything, thanks for taking care of Naira, thanks for supporting and loving her, thank you for fulfilling her dreams, thank you for bringing her back", Akshara spoke

"Thank you for giving me my princess back, thank you for taking away the differences between us.", Naitik said.

"Mumma papa, please don't get me embarrassed, what I did wasn't for a stranger but for my love. I didn't do anything great. I just did what was right", Karthik said and Akshara Naitik smiled at his humbleness.

"You know Naitik jab mein Karthik ko dekhti hun, mujhe khushi hoti hai ke Naira humein chod ke chali gayi, kyun ke agar humse dur nahi jaati toh usse Karthik nahi milna", she said smiling looking at Karthik as she saw him walk upstairs, Naitik smiled giving a positive nod.

---------------

"Thank you so much for the beautiful gift Karthik, mein ab yahan bhi dance sikha paungi, am so so happy. You know from so many days I was tensed, one side I wanted to go back to Rishhikesh, I missed my academy the most, but I also wanted to be here in Udaipur forever, with papa, Maa, dad, Kirti di, Bhai, Mishti, Gayu di", Naira spoke

"Samajh nahi araha tha what I wanted more, magar humesha ki tarha tum ne meri problem solve kar di, kaise karte ho yeh, kaise mere har mushkil ko hal karte ho", Naira asked wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Because I love you", he answered with a smile placing his hands on her waist .

"Naira you know this time our dance academy is going to be really big, where 100s of students can learn dance at one time and you wouldn't have to deny anyone because of the lack of space. I always used to see your face fall when you had to say no for someone admission, but this time that won't happen. This time I won't disappoint you", Karthik said happily.

"Karthik am very happy regarding this new academy, but that Rishikesh academy is also very very special to me. It was my husband's wedding gift to me. Every girl wonders whether her husband would support her in her carrier and for me, my husband gift wrapped my carrier and gave it to me. I felt like the world's luckiest person that time. And those moments we have spend there, when we stayed awake all night to paint the walls and in the morning we realized that we both were covered in paint as well. When all of you had come to the academy to celebrate my birthday because I was busy with some paper work that day. All these and many more such moments make that place even more special. And no matter what nothing will be able to take away the place that academy has in my heart. One more thing don't you dare say that my husband ever disappointed me, not as a friend, not as lover, not as a husband he has never let me down. He is also the best son, the best brother and I know he is going to be the best father.", Naira spoke in a firm and protective tone and Karthik smiled lightly.

"Mere husband ne mujhe itna acha gift diya hai, uske badle mein return gift milna chaiye usse kyun", said Naira

"Milna toh chaiye", he agreed

"Toh bataye mere pyare pati ko kya chaiye", she asked

"Phele promise karo, you will give me whatever I ask", Karthik says

"Ohkay", Naira agrees

"Naira tumhare aur papa ke beech saab kuch phele jaisa hogaya kyun tumhe yeh ehsas hua ke papa kabhi galat nahi the who kabhi tumhe jail nahi phauncha chaiye, ho sakta hai ke mumma ko bhi lekar tumhe sirf galatfemi ho", Karthik said

"Karthik mujhe kuch kaam yaad agiya hai, mein abhi ayi", she said cutting him short and leaving the room.

----------------------

Karthik told everyone about Naira's decision of staying back in Udaipur. Karthik also informed them that he had seen a flat, where he and Naira would stay after Akshara and Naira's misunderstandings would be solved. Everyone was very happy about Naira not leaving but were upset when Karthik said they would be living alone.

"Bhaiya why don't you come back home and live with us like first", asked Kuhu

"bff app please yehi rukiye, hum sab Naira di se itne saal dur rahe hai humse, please unhe humare saath rehne dejiye ", said Mishti

"Karthik, tum alag flat mein kyun rahoge, humare saath kyun nahi", asked Kirti.

"Mujhe lagta hai ke Karthik ka decision sahi hai", Akshara said as she very well knew he took the decision of living separately, so none of them would feel that he kept anyone above the other.

----------------------

On the other hand Naira was on the terrace, thinking about what Karthik said about she having misunderstanding about Akshara just like she had regarding Naitik. A part of her wanted it to be true and it all to be a misunderstanding but then she remembered hearing Akshara talk to the police, and all the pain which Akshara's words had caused, the way it broke her all those feelings came back and she began feeling suffocated, tears continued to flow down her eyes a d weren't taking the name to stop. Karthik had come to the terrace looking for Naira and saw her crying badly he rushed to her gathering her in his arms.

"What happened baby", he said caressing her hair

"Kyun kiya unho ne aisa mere saath, Maa tho woh phir kyun unho ne mere saath aisa kiya, kyun unho ne apni beti par bharosa nahi kiya, kyun mera dil toda unho ne, sab yeh sochte hai ke mein khud ki marzi se ghar chod ke chali gayi lekin aisa nahi hai Karthik, majbor kiya unho ne mujhe ghat chodne par, unki mahanta ne mujhe majboor kiya, ek taraf jail ki zimdagi tho, dusri taraf ek anath ki, main ne woh zindagi chunni, jissme mujhe lagga ke mein kam se kam khul ke saans le paungi, toh main ne kya galat kar liya. And am very happy with my decision Karthik, because my decision gave me you, Maa, dad, di, friends like Pungi.", she answered her voice breaking while she spoke.

------------------

Do vote and comment if you like the update. ❤

Kaira SS - Jamai Rajaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें