Part 26

Thank you for your wonderful response and sorry for scaring all of you with Karthik's nightmare.

------------------

"Sab kuch bhikarte huye dekha.", said Karthik

"Sirf sapna tha zyada socho mat", Naira told him

"Nahi Naira woh sapna nahi warning thi, ke mere ek galat faisle ka natija kya ho sakta hai", he continued and she stared at him confused.

"I am so sorry", he said hugging her.

"Kya hua, sorry kyun bol rahe ho", she questioned.

"Tumse durr janne ke liye", he answered

"What are you talking about. When did you leave me(pause) about coming to Udaipur for the job.", she asked and he nodded negatively.

"I was just....nothing.....am sorry.....tumhe khudse dur karne ke liye. For always pushing you away from me so that you can spend time with your family. I know my behavior must have been very hurtful to you at time. Am sorry", he apologized.

"I promise I won't push you away or go way from you ever.", he spoke and broke the hug, placing a kiss on her forehead

"Haan but that doesn't mean I am going to stop my efforts. I won't lie mein abhi bhi jahta hun ke tumhari aur family ke beech mein jo duriyan hai woh mit jaye, aur mere koshish jarri rahe gi. Because I know how much you want your family. Tum jitni koshish karlo yeh jitane ki that mumma and papa don't effect you. I have seen how much pain you were in seeing papa sick", Karthik said.

"Naira, just once, go talk to them. At least papa. You are Paula's princess right do you think he would do anything to hurt you. Just for once, question him and listen to what he has to say", said Karthik cupping her face and caressing her cheeks.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai I don't care about them. Please mujhe force mat karo, unnse koyi relation rakhne ka ", she said trying to ignore the topic.

"Naira please, once, just once", he pleaded

"Why are you so he'll bent on them giving me a chance", she said getting irritated because of her pregnancy mood swings and his pestering, wasn't helping either.

"Because I was never given a single chance, he answered.

"Haar roz yeh sochta hun ke mein tho sirf ek do hafton ka tha jab mujhe ashram mein chod diya gaya, tho mujhse itni badi kya galti ho gayi ke mere parents ne mujhe ek chance bhi nahi diya, if they never wanted me why the bought me into this world, uss se phele hi unhe mujhe mar dena chaiye tha", he said tears filling his eyes.

"Shhh kabhi aisi bakwas mat karna, stupid hai woh jisko tumhari jaisi gem ki pehchan nahi thi. Sabse khushnaseeb the tumhare parents, kyunke unhe tum mile, aur Sabse badnaseeb bhi wohi hai kyun ke unho ne tumko khudse dur karne diya.", she said side hugging him.

"Naira please one chance for me, sirf ek.", he begged

"Would you give your parents one more chance, agar kal ko woh wapas aate will you accept them", she asked.

"I would ask them why did they push me away from themselves, why did they leave me, I would give them a chance to explain. I am not sure if I would be able to give them the place of my parents though, because woh jagha, maa, dad, mumma, papa ki hai.", Karthik replied honestly

"Just once talk to papa at least", Karthik tried to convince once more.

"Okay I will talk to him once", she finally agreed and Karthik hugged her tightly.

Then they slept happily in each each other's embrace.

-------------------

Next morning

Kaira SS - Jamai Rajaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें