Chapter 1

~ Luna Pov~
 The duel with yuya and declan was the most amazing and mind blowing duel that I have ever seen. especially seeing cards that I don't know that yuya has like new fusion, Synchro and Xyz monsters. I can feel shocks and amazing feeling during the duel. But, for some reason I wanted to leave so I told mom that I would be leaving. I feel really bad and awful and nervous of not being there to cheer for yuya. I also told her that if someone is looking for me then I would be in the park.

Now here, I was laying on my side on the park. To be really honest I am really worried sick about my big brother. Yuya had to go to another dimensions to find our childhood best friend zuzu and stop a inter-dimensional war. I really wanted to help my brother and the Lancers with the war, but Yuya wanted me to stay with mom and the others in case if obelisk force come to our dimension. I slowly grip my dragon pendulum necklace my dad gave me when I was a little girl.

Many people say that I look identical to yuya but don't act the same

Many people say that I look identical to yuya but don't act the same. That true because I'm a dandere ,a person who is shy, and yuya is more like a deredere. I may be shy but when I duel I become a different person I act like yuya when i duel. But the problem is...is that I rarely duel. The reason is for another time. But don't get me wrong I do love dueling, I just want to be careful with something. The cloths that I'm wearing is really comfortable. I'm wearing a bit loose orange shirt, green short, brown belt around my lower stomach, brown shoes, black thigh high socks and my schools sweater as a cape like yuya. Unlike yuya, I have crimson hair that goes to my waist and my green bangs is longer than his. Plus my skin is much paler then his, it's more like the snowiest of skin. I softly sigh as I got up, I'm too worried about my friends getting hurt and I'm not there to help them. Mom say that they'll be fine and I sured train hard in order to get stronger for the people because the people will need my help when danger comes. I started to walk back home slowly about 10 minutes later I bumped into someone.

"I-i-I'm-m-m s-s-sor-r-ry." I said quietly as I look up at the person and I was shock. The guy looks like yuya but he has yellow bangs and blue hair and cyan or blue-green eyes. He is wearing a white jacket with red borders and yellow stripes on the sleeves, along with a white jumpsuit that has red, blue, and yellow stripes that meet in the center in a chevron pattern, white gloves, shoulder, elbow and knee pads, and white, red, and gray boots.

"Hey you look just like me and my counterparts especially like yuya. This is amazing I have a female counterpart!" I step back a few times from his sudden outburst. I blinked 3 times.

"W-w-w-wh-hat?" I was so confused and a bit scared.

"I got show you our counterparts. Come on!" He grab my arm as my anxiety immediately came. I softly yank my arm away from his hand. I had tears in my eyes because he remained me of yuya.