Chapter 11

~Luna Pov~
~time skip: 4 days~
I have fully recovered, on the second day of my healing 70% of my cuts were gone and most the gash were mostly healed. I can recover partly fast mostly because of my power. Yuri and yugo will keep my company from boredom. Well mostly Yuri will keep my company and we had a lot of common. Yuya and Yuto will come too but after school. It was really embarrassing that Sheele or mom would feed me since I can't feed myself. I learn about Yuri's past and I got to say it was sad. He was a orphan, he doesn't have any memory about having any parents or anything else. He has difficulty of making friends because he was strong at dueling in such young age. People judge him just because he was strong. Then again I'm being judge also but I'm not strong not like him. Yuya tell zuzu everything that happen to me. So, Zuzu and her sisters will came also. Rin is like the mother of the group. Lulu is the caring and polite. Celina is the serious and it's seem that she has little social skills. The sisters will force their brother to come also. His name is shay, at first he was mean to me but I was use to it. Yuto said that he will warm up to me when I get to know him better. Sheele and I would hung out also like we use to. It was weird because on my third of recovering shay came in when me and Sheele were talking and he was looking at me with umm...like sadness or sorrow in his eyes. Sheele got out her weapon and she threatened him as he look scared when he saw sheele's huge pair of scissors. It was pretty funny to see shay, the hot-headed guy getting scared.

On the other hand, The mark on my neck is completely gone, thank goodness. For the past 4 days, in the spirit world that dark figure would pop out of nowhere and at times I would see it in the real world. Which freak me out a few times but I didn't tell anyone about this. My bed is completely clean now which I'm really grateful for that. My arms and legs are still sore but I don't care besides i'm use to it. I also realize that I don't spend time with yugo. I was walking to go outside because knowing yugo he's maybe fixing his D-wheeler. I saw him and I said.
"Yugo?" It seem to startled him as he fell and many tools fell also.

"I'm so sorry yugo I didn't mean to started you." He sigh and it seem that he's in a bad mood.

"You okay yugo?" I ask him as I help pick up the tools. He growled and at first I thought that I was the one who cause him to be like this.

"Did...I made....you mad?"

"What!? No! No no no! You didn't......it's just that Yuri and Yuto keep calling me pogo, banana or blueberry. My D-wheeler stop working for some reason and I'm trying to fix it. Rinrin is not here to help me and I don't what to do!"

"Do....you want me to help you?" I give the tools that I pick up.

"Do you know anything about fixing a motorcycle or a D-wheeler." I know that he is trying to not sound mean.

"Umm...I do fix mom's motorcycle and I know that a D-wheeler is different from a motorcycle but I will try to help you." Yugo said nothing as he just give me a book.

"Wait, are you still recovering?"

"No, well not really. The cuts are gone but my body is still sore so I have to be careful."

"Well...ok. Just don't work yourself too much." I nodded. We were able to finish fixing the D-wheeler within 2 hours. At times I will hummed from the soreness. And I will help yugo get or hold somethings for him.

"So...why are you helping me?" He said really awkwardly.

"Mostly because I was really bored and I notice that we didn't spread that much time together."

"That's true."

"Say....yugo can I ask you something?"

"Yeah of course." I was so nervous to ask him this question.