Chapter 13

"Hey I will take a shower before my duel with Jack and before of Yugo and Yuya use it." Said Luna as her two brothers were racing each other at the game of Mario Cart 8.

"Yeah."

"Ok." They didn't pay attention to her. She did beat them both at it about 12 times straight. Luna had on her headphones while listening to anime openings and endings. Yuri would try to pull out one of her headphones so that she would lose but it doesn't work on her. Even when he pulls both of them out, she can just put them on again after the race.

It was easy for Luna to get her clothes since Yuya was a heavy sleeper. She can hear Yugo's snores.

'Gezz, That Yugo guy does snores like a cow.' Said Wind Princess.

"That's okay, Yuya use to snore like that."

'Should I wake him up?~" Said Water Princess.

"Please don't. How are you going to do that by the way?"

'Good point.'

'Oh and Luna?' She hummed like them know that she's listening.

'The queen and the King are both still wounded by that fight. We have monsters that can heal, helping our King and Queen. How are you Luna? By the wounds, I mean.'

"I'm getting there. It kind of hurt but I will manage. After I took a shower I will have to find a way to cover the wounds so that my friends doesn't know about it. I do know that it will be useless because they can see right through my lies." Luna sighed. Her friends can tell that there is something wrong with her, the moment they see her.

"I just wish that I can....You know."

'I know.' Luna grab dark green tank top, big green hoodie, and brown sweat pants. During showering, the wounds of the fight started to show. Slowly blood started to run down from her body and down the drain. She did made sure that the door was completely cover so that the smell of her blood doesn't go through.

When Luna goes to the spirit World and if she gets hurt in that world then when water were on her then her wounds will appear. After showering, Luna use her healing ability to heal the wounds that can be seen. Like her face, arms, and legs.

Her powers need her energy for her to be able to use it. If she's was too weak then she can't really do anything with her powers. Luna was breathing a little hard as she started to feel weak already from healing her body. She decided to be best that she cover the rest of the wounds with bandages. She carefully put on her clothes having a slight hard time putting them on.

"Hey Luna? Are you ok? You've been in there for some time." Luna almost jump.

"No, there's nothing wrong. It's just my hair that's all. I'm having a hard time of brushing my hair." She told her brother Yuri.

"Oh if that's it then I can brush your hair if you want."

"Sure that would be nice." Luna made sure that no blood can be seen and that the smell of her blood isn't in the bathroom. After that, she open the door and Yuri was standing by the side of the door.

"Sorry if I took a long time in the bathroom."

"....what were you doing in there?"

"..showering.." The two of them look at each other. Yuri was trying to see if there was anything in Luna's eyes but the only thing that he can see was lack of sleep.

"Come on Yuri, you said that you would help me do my hair." Maybe it's nothing. Luna did need sleep but instead she stay up with him and Yuto. Maybe they should have force her to get some sleep right now but if they did then she will not focus on the duel that she will have with Jack.