Chapter 2

~Luna's Pov~
  I woke up in my room, well yuya's room also, the two of us share the same room. I look down to see what I was wearing because I feel comfortable. I was now wearing a black oversized shirt and gray sweatpants. I blush hard because I hope that mom change me instead of the boys. I quickly and silently run towards the living room. To see my brother or maybe brothers. Still getting use to with the new information. Yuya saw me and he gave me a smile.
"Good afternoon Luna." The 3 boys look at me as I blush from the attention as I quickly turn my head to the left.

"Come on Luna at least say something to your new brothers. Or at least try."

"G-g-go-o-od a-a-aft-ter-no-oon." I heard yuya groan as I giggled silently.

"Big brother are you sured that there our new brothers because I'm trying not to faint again." I turn my head towards him as he nod.

"Here let me explain the short version of the story. Umm...you sured sit down first." I quickly sat down on the couch.

"Ok so there are 4 dimension: Fusion, Synchro, XYZ and standard. It use to be just one world but Zarc, who look just like us, wanted to destroyed the big world but ray, who look just like zuzu, put at stop of zarc but it ending up to zarc and ray splitting into 4 counterparts and the 4 dimensions were born. But umm Luna your zarc sister. So anyway this is our new brothers." I stare yuya with a shocked expression on my face as I blinked a few times to understand this new information about myself.

"I really know that this is a lot to take in but-"

"It's okay yuya I will get use to. Are they going living with us? And who change me?" I blush as I once again turn my head to the left.

"Yes and mom did. Luna you need take care of yourself because mom told me what's going on with you when I left." I nod, I didn't eat or sleep much when yuya left to get zuzu back. so I have to saw my name to them. great.

"My n-name I-I-is Lu-u-una S-s-Sak-aki a-an-and i-i-it's n-n-nice to-o-o me-meet y-y-you." I pointed to the black and purple hair. He has black hair in the back, purple hair in the front as he has gray eyes. He is wearing a dull green formal shirt and dark blue tie, as well as a black cape-like garment with ripped sleeves and edges plus dark blue pants and black boot-like shoes. He also has a choker and wristbands, a belt with two Deck holsters on each side. He also has a red scarf tied around his upper right arm that is partially hidden by his sleeve.

"Yuto."

"So yuto do you want to say something to your new little sister." Yuya ask and teased for no reason at all, yuto look away.

"No." He said calmly 'I guess he's not much of a talker like me and someone I know' I thought as I point at the pink and purple hair. He has purple hair and pink hair underneath as he has purple eyes. He is wearing purple and light blue waistcoat, pink cravat, a two-part cape of red and purple,a purple abbreviated coat with thick cuffs and gold shoulder bands with an amber-colored setting, fastened at the collar bone, and light blue pants tucked into silver-tinted leather boots.

"I'm yuri, I'm like the smartest one out of these 3 it's really nice to meet you." Yuri hug me as I blush from the sudden affection. Yuya,yuto and the other one that I didn't remember of his name jaws fell down.

"Wow yuri being nice. I'm not sure to be really scare or be horrified from him." The last one said as yuri give him a death glare.

"Well I want to start fresh new life so I want to make a good first impression to our new little sister." He said as he let go of me and went back sitting on the conch. The three of them have a shocked and scared look.