Chapter 3

~Luna Pov~
After lunch and after I change to my outfit yugo ask me if I want to see his d-wheel which I didn't understand in the moment but I said yes anyways since I what learn more about my new brothers. When yugo show me his d-wheel but it look like motorcycle.
"Is like motorcycle but for dueling?" It was my first time seeing it as I was confused when or where I got the idea.

"So you never been or heard of turbo duel?" I shook my head.

"I'm trying not to be rude but I have never heard of it and I do not know that dueling and driving go together. Umm...no offense or anything." yuya and yuri chuckled a bit before yugo give them a glare.

"Hey I have started to notice that you don't stutter at all now." Said yugo as he and the 3 boys look at me. I blush lightly but answer the comment anyway as I look away from them.

"Yeah I guess I'm comfortable around you three that why I don't stutter.....so you guys have been in a action duel before?" I was trying to change the subject.

"I have." Yuri said as yugo open his mouth, but close it again.

"No."

"I'm bored." Said yuya.

"What you want to do then yuya?" I ask

"Well.....I want to give yuri, yugo and yuto a tour around the city so that they won't get lost but it's getting dark and I'm hungry again."

"I will cook something in the mean time but what are we going to do after that." I said as I going to the kitchen to cook as the boys follow me to the kitchen.

"I got a idea." We all turn to look at yuri as the boys look pretty nervous and scared about something."but I need the help of you three." He pointed at yuya,yugo and yuto as the three of them were scared of their live.

"Okey. So you guys want white rice, black beans and meat?" They nod as they went to the living room. I even noticed that mom came to the kitchen.

"Mom do you mind helping me with dinner."

"Why of course I'll help. So what are we cooking."

"I'm thinking of white rice, black beans and meat."

"That sound delicious." After about 20 minutes we were finish with the food. And mom call them over.

"Boys, dinner is ready." After dinner yuya told me to go to the living room with them when we finish with dinner. When I went to the living room I saw a fort so I thought of a sleepover.

"Are we going to sleep in the living room like a sleepover." They nodded. We change to our pajama. I have on my black oversized shirt and my gray sweatpants. Yuya has his long sleeve gray shirt and his gray sweatpants. Yugo has a dull dark blue shirt and yellow sweatpants . Yuri has a purple long sleeve shirt and white sweatpants. Yuto has a dark green shirt and black sweatpants.

"To be honest we haven't done this in a while." Said Yuya as he smile brightly as I nod and i notice that yuri seem pretty happy about his idea.

"I know that this is a good idea to do this."

"Okay no offense but this new yuri is freaking me out." Said yugo as he hide behind me to my guess that he doesn't want yuri to yell on him. I give yugo a really confused face.

"What do you mean?"

"You have no idea about the things he done." Yuto hiss as yuri look a bit sad to my opinion.

"Well I'm trying to change." He said as he put his face in his pillow. There was a tense feeling and I kind of want to break it.

"Umm....so what type.....of summoning method do you guys use?" I ask.