Chapter 6

~Luna Pov~
I normally go to the spirit world filled with the monster spirits and i normally talk and play with my and yuya's duel monsters. But, today dream is really different and it was.....really real.
~Dream~
My body felt cold and the only place that wasn't cold was my left hand it was really warm. It was like someone was trying to keep it warm and it won't go away. Then I heard someone sobbing really close to me as I try to open my eyes but it won't. I felt really weak and my body ache from pain for some reason.

"Please moonlight. Wake up." Said which sound like a male voice in a sobbing way.

"Please, please moonlight I need you, I don't know what to do without you. I'm so so sorry that I did this to you! Just please wake up and I hope that you forgive me"

I then I felt my left hand is like beginning to hurt. It was like someone was griping my hand really hard as I let out a weak and soft whimpering. The male loosen his grip on my hand. I finally open my eyes but the bright white really hurtled my eyes. I whimper again as a person went in front in my blocking the light. My eyes got use to with the light as I look up to the male but since he block the light I can't really see him really well. He move to the side and he look just as my brothers but the difference was that he look around his 20's. He has silver hair with light green highlights, he has Yuri's side-parted hair, and yellow eyes. He wears a blue and white jacket with orange borders, like Yugo's Duel Suit, and a black undershirt. He is also wearing thick red-brownish gloves, black pants with brown chaps, faded gold knee pads, dark-blue suspenders with faded gold buckles hanging from a red-brownish belt with two large holsters, like Yuto's belt, a large faded gold buckle, and brown shoes with dark-blue outlines and straps. I let a soft whimper as I stretched my arms like a little child waiting for a hug. I then realize that I can't control my body. He chuckled as he softly hug me and he kiss my head.

"Oh moonlight I'm so happy that you're okay." He said in my hair.

"W-w-what h-h-happen zarc I can't seem to remember." I said really softly and sleepily. He said nothing and it really confusing me on why he don't say anything.

"Don't worry little sister I'm......just happy that you're wake. I promise that I will get him this time...I won't let him escape again." He calmly and to be honest this kind of scared me. 'Do what exactly?....Wait he call me his little sister so that means that yuya is right I am his sister but what do I look like.'

 But then I was seeing this in a different angle. I was besides the bed that 'moonlight' was laying on. When they hug each other, moonlight was looking straight at me and she has beautiful silver hair with light blue highlights and she has the most beautiful blue eyes that I have ever seen. But once she blink.....her eyes charged into something horrible. I cover my mouth with my hands once I saw her eyes.
~dream end~
I was woken up by a scream and didn't seem to wake up anyone. Maybe everyone had a very tried day because that scream didn't wake up anybody but me. I quickly and quietly run to the room and it happens to be yuto's room. When I enter the room Yuto was tossing and turning in a rapid speed he happens to have a really bad nightmare. I quickly walk to Yuto and gently shake him. With a jump, he open his eyes and he grabbed my arm in a panic. 
"Are you already Yuto? Was it nightmare?" I ask gently and softly as I ignoring how really tightly that he was griping my arm and I think that my arm will have a bruise tomorrow but I don't care. He let go of my arm and sit up while looking down.

"I really wish it was a dream." I sat next to him while facing the wall and look at him.

"Can you tell me? And if you don't want to you don't have to. But I'm here for you." He look at me with pure serious. I never seen him so serious about something.