Chapter 10

⚠️A little cursing and some blood⚠️
~Luna Pov~
~dream~
Darkness was all around me, pitch black and can't see anything. I can see pretty well in the dark but I can't see in this kind of darkness. Then I felt a hot breath on my right ear. Arms went around my waist. I felt myself getting cold by the minute and my body was trembling with fear and from the coldness.
"You know Luna, I believe that your brothers don't love you. Your so called brothers-sister bonding is really stupid. I will tell you a story and by the way my name is Tsubaki if you're wondering. Me and zarc's little twin sister, Moonlight, we were lovers. We both love each more than best friends would. And when the world split into 4 world, I save you and myself from being splitting into 4 counterparts because this show that I love you so damn much. But remember this Luna...I will make you love me and you won't have a choice." I felt chains around my legs and arms and they were extremely tight as I loudly yelp but Tsubaki cover my month. I started to cry when I felt lips on my neck and a tongue going around my neck. Then he lick at place of my neck which cause me to let out a type of noice. I felt him smirk against my neck before he bite down that place really hard that it drew blood.

"It's exactly where I remember~"
I tried to scream but it seem to get the chains to become even more tighter that a lot of blood drew out.

"Wake up.~"
~dream end~
I jolt open, my hands grip the bed sheet. I was shacking and trembling really hard as I close my eyes trying to calm myself down. My legs, arms and my neck was stinging really badly. Then I felt cold things around my arms and legs. I pull the sheets off of me and chains...blood covered chains around me. I scream as I notice that I had three huge gash and their were bleeding a lot. I automatically grab two of the gash and try to stop the bleeding. My brothers, mom and Sheele came to the room with really horrified and shocked as they went down to their knees. Mom and Sheele softly touch the gash as I yelp loudly.
"Luna!? What happened?!?" My brothers said in sync.

"I-i-i d-d-don't know!" I cut out. My brothers started working on the bleeding chains, I would yelp or cry out of pain a few times. While mom grab a lot of bandage and alcohol and Sheele tried to calm me down while my brothers work on the chains. Yuto pick me up bridal style quickly but being really carful with the cuts and the gashes. I was lucky enough that yuto brought me a brown tank top and black shorts. He put me on the tub, mom, Yuto, Yuri and Sheele started working on the cuts and the gashs with alcohol. It extremely hurt as yuya and yugo tried to calm me down as I would yelp, hiss or cry out of pain a few times. After about an hour of painfully cleaning up the cuts and the gashs, my legs and arms was covered in a lot of bandages.

"Luna?!" Yelled yuya as he moved some of my hair.

"What?....What's......is it?" I ask extremely worn out

"Who did this to you!?"

"Did.....what?" Yuya grab a mirror and it show that I had a deep dark blue-purple mark on my neck and it's the same place that Tsubaki bite really hard. My eyes widened as well as everyone else. I very weakly put my hand on the mark. I flinch when it hurts to touch it.

"Luna who did this to you?!" Ask Sheele, Yuri, yugo and Yuto in sync in the most angry voice that I ever heard.

"A...guy...named Tsubaki."

"Tsubaki?!" Said my brothers as I nodded.

"That bastard! Even thought I don't know that guy!" Yelled yugo.

"Okay Luna where is he?" Ask Sheele calmly as she got out her weapon. It a huge pair of scissors, it was said that it can cut trough anything. I didn't even notice her outfit. She wearing a bit of revealing sleeveless lilac cheongsam with lilac arm sleeves, white thighs socks and lilac boots.