Chapter 12

~ 3rd POV ~

"You don't have to do this you know."

"We want to do this because we want to make sure that you're okay."

"But I'm not going to do anything but watch anime. What are the two of you are doing?"

"Watch TV th."

"Watch anime with you." Luna sigh in hopeless.

"Fine, But if both of you get tried tomorrow don't blame me that."

"Whatever." Said yuri as he turn the TV on.

"So, what anime do you want to watch big brother?" Luna ask Yuto as he blush in embarrassment.

"Umm, It has been a long while that I haven't watch anime. So long that I almost forgot what is an anime."

"So you're an anime fan.~" Teased Yuri as Yuto glares at Yuri.

"Well since you forgot about anime then first things first what type of genre that you like?" Yuto look at his sister.

"I like Mystery."

"That's it?" Ask Yuri.

"Fine, I also like action and adventure there." Luna started to think of anime is that type of genre.

"Well there is a lot of those genres. Let me show you my favorite anime." Yuto look at his sister since she was typing it on her laptop, fast. very fast.

"Luna, you have very fast typing styles." Said Yuri since he can hear on how fast Luna was typing. Faster then him but he won't say it. Yuto can't even come close to Luna since it was a long time that he type on a laptop.

"Do I?"

"Yeah, Why is that?" ask Yuto.

"I don't know why but I think it's because I'm a writer to Wattpad and Quotev."

"You make stores? Why?"

"I love writing that's why."

"Good answer, Good answer."

"I found some anime that are quiet popular with other people in different countries. Here I will show you the first episode of the anime and If you don't like it then we should go to the next. Does that sounds good?"

"Yeah sure." When Yuto was doing that Luna got the chance to see his hands and their were a little burn,

"Yuto?" Yuto look at his sister and notice that she was looking at his hands and he know that he was too late to hide it now.

"Can I....Can I heal your hands?" Yuto slowly nodded since he let's someone touch him while someone else sees it.

"Can you?" Luna nodded as Yuto place his hands on hers.

"Just be calm as much as you can ok?" Yuto nodded as a soft color of fire came onto her hands. It doesn't hurt him, it feel nice. It's just weird, not like a bad weird but it's just weird. It's warm and it feels cozy. Like a warm water. But both boys notice that she was bleeding from her eyes.

"Luna your eyes! It's bleeding!"

"There all done." Luna let of Yuto's hand to let him sees it.

"Don't ignoring us." The smell of the orange chocolate filled the air. Yuto wrap the blood away.

"It's ok, It's the side effect if I use too much of my power."

"Side effects? What kind?" Ask Yuto.