Chapter 4

~Luna Pov~
When I woke up I nearly scream but I quickly cover my month and realized that I had a sleepover with my brothers. It was still pretty dark but there was little sunlight and to my guess it was around 6:00 a.m or earlier than that. At times I will wake up really early in the morning and I can't go back to sleep. What I do is read a book, give the pets food and water or clean the house quietly. It was hard to get out off of the fort without waking up my brothers when two of them have their body spread out. When I finally got out off of the fort I went to change to my outfit. After I was finish changing, En, Core, watts and kilo came to me and they made noise and to my opinion it was loud. I quickly told them to be quiet which they understand well of. After giving them their food and water I quickly clean a bit of the house. When I was finish with cleaning I check the time it was 7:11 a.m. Mom came downstairs to see me cooking pancakes and some waffles.

"Good morning Luna." She quietly.

"Good morning mom here is some waffles and pancakes if you want some."

"Thank you Luna, but I will go to the store and buy some supplies for the new boys okay so I will be back soon." I nodded as I finish with the last pancake.

"Okay mom, be careful."

"I will. But have they done anything to you when you were sleeping?"

"No, they haven't mom."

"Okay, I will be leaving. Call me if anything happens." I nodded as she left. While she left, I went to read The Hunger Games when I was about to finish chapter 13 I got sleepy and before I realize I went back sleep in the couch.

~ Yuya Pov~
I was woken up by yuto shaking me as yuri was shaking yugo really rough. Yugo was about yell at yuri but he covered yugo mouth.
"Why did woke me up yuto?" I ask sleepily.

"When I woke up luna was no where to be seen so I woke up yuto so that he can wake you up as I wake up this banana here." Said yuri as yugo yell about he is not a banana or something but the sound was covered by yuri's hand.

"Come on then we have to find her." I said seriously. This is when it was about Luna being in trouble of some type. When I got out off of the fort I noticed Luna sleeping in the couch with en and core on her stomach sleeping also with The Hunger Game book on her chest.

"There she is, but why or how did she got out off of the fort without waking us up And why did she change?" I thought out loud.

"I don't know but I smell waffles and pancakes." Said yugo as he and yuri went upstairs to get change. I walk to Luna with yuto behind me. I took en from Luna's stomach as yuto got core and the book. After putting core and en somewhere so that they can be comfortably. I shook Luna gently she wake up as she rub her left eyes and look at me with a sleepy face.

"Good morning Luna."

"Good morning Yuya, yuto I made some pancakes and waffles if you guys want to eat." She said softly. She also talk softly and calmly.

"What about you, you need to eat also Luna." I said worryingly and concerned voice as She smile softly.

"I'll eat later okey." I will not take no for answer. I started to pull Luna gently out of the couch and pull her towards to the kitchen table and made her sit down. I think yuto went upstairs to change also but I stay by my sister side until she eat something. When I was about to talk yugo, yuri and yuto came back to eat. Luna only eat half of a waffles and drink a little bit of orange juice but at least that something but that was before yugo,yuri and yuto came.

"Good morning yugo and yuri." She smile at them.

"Who made these?" Yuri ask as the four of us begin to eat the pancake and waffles.

"This is amazing." Yuri said as yugo and yuto nod of agreement.

"Hey are you are you going to eat Luna?" Yugo ask.

"I already eat and I did the food. By the way mom left to buy some somethings so she will be back later."

"What are we going to after breakfast?" I ask as eat my 5th pancake.

"I was thinking of going to you show but we have to show yugo, yuri and yuto around the city for them not to get lost in the city." Luna answer the question. We nodded of agreement.

"First I have to change then we can go."I quickly change to my outfit and we went to see yuto, yuri and yugo around the city.

~Luna Pov~
When we give yugo, yuri and yuto a tour around city and show them the best route to go home quicker. Then we went to you show once we got I saw that Frederick, Allie,Tate and Mr.Boyle looking at yugo, yuri and yuto really confused.
"There are more yuya's?" Ask Allie as she and the others look at me I lightly blush from the attention.

"Yeah and they are my new brothers." I said nervously as I push some of my red hair back.

"Hey you guys!" I know that voice any where it was zuzu's voice.

"Zuzu your ba-" before I can hug her to death I saw three more zuzu's like Alike and shay I think that his name. There was a really awkward silence. As we just look at each other as I really shyly talk.

"Umm...I-I-I'm r-r-really confused a-a-n-nd isn't t-t-that s-s." Until Allie talk for me.

"Shay from the Miami Battle Tournament who duel sora." So I'm not only one who is really confused.

"Dad,Allie,Frederick,Tate and Luna this is rin,lulu and celina and I'm know you already meet shay. They are my new brother and sisters."

"WAIT WHAT?!?" Said Mr.Boyle as he fainted as me and the little kids try to a least wake try to him up as the others laugh awkwardly. Since he won't wake up shay grab him and put him on one of the chairs let him to sleep.

"T-t-this i-i-i-is.....w-w-weird f-fir-rst I-I-I got n-n-ew b-b-b-brothers a-a-nd now z-z-Zuzu g-g-got n-new s-s-s-sisters and b-b-b-brother a-a-and......I'm l-l-lost o-o-of words." I said as I blush from all the attention I keep getting. The kids nodded in agreement as the others laugh at my comment. Yuya was in the ground laughing hard as zuzu hit him with her fan.

"I sured know that you guys will react like this except that Mr.Boyle fainted." We nodded again to show we understood him.

"How about we have a action duel?" We look at Yuya.

"Why?" Ask Tate

"I want to know how strong Luna is when we last duel." I blush as everyone look at me. I nodded as I hope it will be fun since it was years that I duel. And I hope that thing doesn't happen again when I duel again.

"Ok."

"No, I want to duel Luna before you can yuya." Said yuto as we went to the dueling area and as yuya was saying things like 'No!! I want to duel her!' Or 'I want to see if she Grow stronger!' At first I was getting a bit scared if I would lose control of my powers.
I took a deep breath as I was trying increase my confidence then I giggled pretty loudly. My brothers look at me worriedly. the bracelets sisters and brother look at me weirdly. Allie, Frederick and Tate giggled with me.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Children of all ages. We, Yuto and Luna Sakaki, are superiorly proud to show you all a very mind blowing duel. Just sat back and enjoy the duel!" I said it very happily. It was so long that I did this. But sadly, I have to finish this duel fast.

"Are you ready yuto?" He nodded at me as I giggled once more.

"Duel!" Me and yuto said in sync. This was my first mistake.