Chapter 7

~Luna Pov~
I was woken up by someone shaking me softly.
I open my eyes to see Yuto smiling face. I rub my right eye before sitting up as I return the smile.

"Good morning Luna." He said as got out of the bed and look at me.

"Good morning." I said in a sleepily voice as I get out of his room for him to change and for me to take a shower. After shower, I want to buy the 3 boys a pendulum dragon necklace as a symbol that their are a part of my light. After changing and grabbing my book-bag and went down from the fireman pole. When I went to the kitchen I saw my brothers and mom eating eggs and bread while mom reading the news.

 When I went to the kitchen I saw my brothers and mom eating eggs and bread while mom reading the news

Yuya saw me and wave at me, I wave back.
"Good morning Luna." The others saw me Also and greet me good morning.

"Good morning everyone." Yuri saw my bookbag and he give like a motionless face.

"Are you going to eat Luna and why do you have a book bag? I mean today is Sunday." Yuri said motionless voice.

"No and I'm going to buy something." Everyone look at me worriedly and concernedly I'm really skipping breakfast which is the most important meal of the day.

"What is this 'something' Luna?" Ask yugo and I can tell that he really want to know as well as the others. I'm not a demanding person and I only buy things that I need. I walk to grab my shoes as I talk.

"That for me to know and for you find out. Plus it's a surprise."

"Ohh come on Luna at least tell us." Said yuya as he put his arms in the air, I giggled softly.

"Nope. Mom, May I go to the store by myself?" She look at me like I have grown up.

"Did my baby already find someone?! Sure! but, be back before 3:00. And be safe." I blush like a tomato as my brothers looks like they are going to be going into a protective brother mode.

"Of course not mom! I'm not ready for a relationship and that's embarrassing!...Anyway Bye guys."

"Bye!" They expect for yugo said in sync.

"Luna! Can I take you to the store!?" Me, And yuya and mom jump while Yuto jump a bit and Yuri did not from yugo's sudden shout. I nodded as he smile brightly and ran to go his keys. He grab my arm but I wince from last night. He let go of my arm and look at it. I guess he didn't want the other to know so he grab a cream and place some on the bruise. I patiently waited for yugo to get his things.

"Luna have you ever ride a D-Wheeler before?"

"No."
I sat behind of yugo and I don't know what to do.