Dance with me?

Vivian's POV

"What do you think of this one?" Alex pulls out a green gown with net sleeves. 

"Nope." I rejected it. I am sure Kelly would wear green, to match Bennet's eyes and sappy stuff like that.

When I came back to the dorm yesterday, Bennet informed me that the official reason for the gathering was New Year's Eve.  I was also told that it would be extravagant, with a lot of people and with the media, so I had to dress accordingly. 

"How about this?" Thea asks pointing to a silver, one shoulder, mermaid cut gown. The shoulder was embroidered net, while the dress itself was shiny, in an elegant way rather than cheap way.

"It could work." I said after a minute. So I tried it on and bought it. 

Back at the dorm, Thea and Alex ran around getting things in order for em to get ready. This day went by too quick and now it was almost 7:30. I took a shower and got into the dress. It took the girls a lot of time to decide on what to do about my hair, while I sat there bored. 

In the end, they decided on a bun with loose curls. After a lot of pulling and pinning, a messy bun was done and Thea went on doing my makeup. 

My phone vibrates, so I check it.

Are you ready?  Sebastian messages.

Almost. Will be there in fifteen minutes. Look out for a black car.

Ok. What color are you wearing?

Silver.                                -V

See you then.                -S

Okay.                                -V

Okay.                              -S

Fine                               -V

Fine...                            -S

Bye.                              -V

After that he did not reply. 

"What are you smiling at?" Alex asks, stuffing chips in her mouth.

"Nothing." I say, making Thea scold me for moving.  

"Done!" Thea exclaims, after brushing off the baking powder. 

"So I am going now. The car is waiting down. Thanks for all this." I said, while taking in my look in the mirror. Elegant. Not bad. I take my maroon shawl and cover myself, it was already getting a little chilly.

"Have fun, Cinderella." Thea jokes.

"And punch anyone who ruins anything for you." Alex comments making Thea frown at her. "Wait, wear this ring, it goes great with your outfit." She said, passing a diamond ring at me. I had brought it last year and hadn't worn it a lot. I took it and slide it on.

"Bye guys. Love you both." I said, while putting on my heels. I grab my clutch and put my phone in it. I rush towards the elevator, I was already 5 minutes behind the schedule. 

"You are going there tonight?" I was asked the minute the elevator doors open. 

"Dustin. You here?" I ask him. 

"Yup, I got invited too." He replies, fixing his black tie. 

"No date?" 

"She's waiting for me to pick her up. You?"