Forgive Me

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS ALREADY UP ON INKITT! 

Vivian's POV

"How could you break my trust?!" Sebastian shouts, taking a step away from me. I move towards him but he moves back more. "I thought you were better than this."

"Sebastian-" I try to explain.

"No! How dare you forget to leave the meat outside! Now how will I make that pasta?" He tried hard not to laugh.

"Please! Forgive me this once, for I have sinned." I play along.

"I shall forgive you this once." He says, fighting the smile on his face. "But never repeat this."

"Thank you!" I rush towards him,putting my arms around him. "How kind of you." And that's when we burst out laughing.

"Go get ready, I will order room service. We leave in an hour." He says, as I pull away. His arm goes around my waist, keeping me steady as he places a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay." I move away and go inside the room. Pulling out some warm clothes from the suitcase, I quickly change. I kept the makeup minimal, my hair pulled back in a high ponytail.

Leaving the room, with my phone im one hand, I am greeted with the sight of Sebastian setting up the table. Joining him,we both set the table. Once we are seated, he starts filling up my plate with a variety of food stuff.

"Eat up." He says and fills up his own plate. We enjoy the meal in silence.

Even though I couldn't stomach the whole thing, I tried to eat as much as I could. It wasn't much anyways. Once I was sure I couldn't eat anymore without throwing up,I stopped.

"Vivian," Sebastian starts softly. "You didn't even eat a quarter of the portion."

"I am full."

"Okay. Wait a minute." He quickly gets up and goes to the kitchen, returning with my medicines. He plops down on the chair and hands me the pills. "Here you go."

I take them along with a glass of water. Feeling nausea, I remain in the same position, taking deep breaths. A hand lands on my thigh, caressing it.

I focus completely on that motion.

Up and down.
Up and down.

We stay like that for god knows how long. Sebastian continued eating, while his other hand never stopped.

"How do you do it?" I suddenly ask, looking right into his eyes.

"Do what?" His confused face looked cute.

"Know me so well? And do the right thing at the right time?" I ask, bewildered.

"Practice. And patience." He says in a mockingly deep voice. "But to be honest. It is practice."

"So you are a caretaker in a way. Are all your clients as young and pretty as me?" I joke, secretly hoping he would say no.

"Client. And yes, she is very beautiful and young." He has a smile on his face. Jealousy is not an emotion that comes easy for me. But now is definitely one of the green devil moments.

"So for how much time did you take care of her?" My voice sounded strangely sharp. Sebastian looks at my face and starts laughing. I stare at him with a poker face, until he calms down.

"My mother. I am talking about my mother." He says, the glint in his eyes not fading.

"What happened to her? Is she alright?"

"She will be soon. But now is not the time to talk. We will get late." His eyes become wide as he rushes inside to get I don't know what. In a few minutes he come out with two suitcases in his hand.

"Vivian, go put on your coat! We are late!"

"Sebastian," I get up, putting my hands on his shoulders, "We are going through a private jet. It won't matter."

"Yeah right! The pilot and crew will wait just for us, go and put on your coat." He takes the suitcases out, making me drop my hands.

I decide it's the best to listen to him, so I do as asked, grabbing my phone too. As Sebastian waits for the elevator I join him. He takes my hand in his, as a smile is shared between us.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: I will be posting a new chapter on inkitt this week. I am not sure about wattpad. My annual exams start next week, so I am already sorry but I will not be updating after the next chapter till the first week of March. Also the next chapter will be super long. Sorry for this short chapter.