Time To Fly

Sebastian's POV

I turn around and leave the room. A splash of water rings around the dead silent hall. Vivian is out at this hour?

I didn't want to lie to her. But I had to.

I rush to the balcony, as she emerged from the water. Her eyes lock with mine.

"Go and sleep. We need to leave at 2 tomorrow." She says.

"Not sleepy." I say. I take a seat on the other beach chair, avoiding the one with towel and clothes on it.

She then swims around for sometime without speaking a word. The moon light shining on her. I can't help but admire her. She looks beautiful.

Her hair stuck to her head as she emerges from the water again.

"Join me, lazy ass." She says, coming near me, holding the edge of the pool. She splashes some water on me and laughs.

I get up and canon ball into the water. I was already in my boxers. Vivian squels and moves away fast. I swim towards her and splash her.

We stay in the water for almost an hour. It was 5 in the morning,the sun would be up in an hour or less.

"Let's get out of here." I say atlast. Pushing myself out of the pool, I turn around offering her my hand. She takes it and gets out.

"I'm off to sleep." I tell her. Taking the towel on the bench, I dry her hair.

"Go then." She says, swating my hands. I laugh and leave. Going back to my room, with water dripping all along, I rush inside the bathroom. Turning around the water, I take a warm shower.

The thought of Vivian out there makes me turn the faucet to the most cold temperature.

Leaving the shower and getting dressed in another pair of boxers, I climb on bed.
-------------------------------

Vivian's POV

I enter my room, the towel covering my trembling body. Rushing to the bathroom, I turn on the warm water, hang the wet towel up, and get under the running water.

The warmth was welcomed whole heartedly. I hadn't expected Sebastian to come out of his room, but he did. He joined me and soon enough we were enjoying ourselves.

After the shower, I dry myself up and put on a flowy night gown. Getting out of the bathroom, I make my way to the bed.

Lying down, I pull the duvet closer to me.

My phone buzzes, indicating a message.

See you soon, Vivi. Time to reveal your secret to lover boy.
-J

I put the phone away, not thinking about the message
Somehow, I soon find myself engulfed in the darkness as sleep cover me.
******************
"You think you can run?" He asks, angrily grabbing my hands, while a smirk plays on his lips. "Then run." He drops my hands. "But remember Vivi, if I catch you..." He takes some steps back. I didn't wait to hear what he said next.

Bolting towards the inner rings of the mansion, I search for a place to hide. This is my house, I know each conner of it.

He will not find me.

I run straight towards the corridor. Once at the end of it, I realize that I have come back to the same spot.

He stood there, watching me.

I turned around, shaking visibly, as I ran in the opposite direction. I ran as fast as I could. Gasping I look up and see that I have yet again come to the same place.