Sleep, amour

Vivian's POV

"Hey. We'll be okay." Sebastian's voice brings me back.

Looking at him, I keep thinking on what Mrs Jackson told me earlier.

"I went to my parents house today. Mrs Jackson told me.." And I went ahead telling him everything she said.

"Do you believe her?" He asks after some time.

"I don't know. She sounded sincere." I mutter towards the end.

"Vivian," he starts softly. "I.." He doesn't continue.

The remaining of the car ride remains quiet. He pulls in the parking lot of a very familiar place. His hideout spot, if you could call it that.

"Let's just take a nap." He suggests as we both get in. The last time I was here was Christmas.

And at that time we stayed in the hall alone. Now Sebastian leads me towards one of the rooms inside. This room like the rest of the house was furniture ridden.

Except, towards the back there were many cushions laid out as a makeshift bed and a small closet next to the wall.

He goes towards it, pulling out a sheet, handing it to me. I spread it around the cushions while he gets some pillows and a comfort.

"How's all this here?" I ask him.

"I used to come here often. So I have a stash all around the place." He answers, getting comfortable on the makeshift bed. I get in next to him.

"I wonder who lived here before." I speak out. "What have these walls heard?"

"Aren't you philosophic today?" He jokes. "And to answer your question, a lot. The house is pretty old."

"Did you know the previous owners?"

"Yeah, considering this is my childhood house." He says, casually.

"What?" Why is this place so empty? So...void.

"This place belonged to my dad. Ma didn't want to stay in this place anymore, so she just left this house. We still own it."

"Oh." I cuddle closer to him as the tiredness sets in. The major symptom I feel from this baby, is tiredness.

"I am sorry I didn't come earlier today." He says after a little silence.

"You came. That's what matters. Also I'm pretty tough I would have just slammed Jason onto the floor. " The last thing I want is him to blame himself. "Take a lesson from this, just stay with me always. Alright" I joke.

"Definitely. Till the time you allow me." He plays with my hair.

I find my eyes closing as sleep sets in.

This. This is what heaven feels like.

Thank god you are still alive for this.

"Sleep, amour. I will be here when you wake up."
---------------------------
Sebastian POV

How can I confess when she is this vulnerable?

She is bound to hate you.

It was a dead end for me. No matter what I do now, there is no way to solve this fiasco without letting Viv know.

She is too good for you anways.

Maybe they were all correct. I didn't deserve someone like her. But I don't want to leave.

I will tell her the truth when she wakes up. Her mother has already decided on doing so, it's better if she hears it from me.

The ringing of my phone gets me out of my thoughts. Quickly answering it, I leave Vivian. I go to the hallway and collapse against the wall.

"Hey bro." Alec speaks up.

"I am telling her."

"Seb, why now" He asks. I told Alec about this stupid deal long back. I should have taken his advice and broke the deal then only.

"I will lose her anyways, this is the one time I can actually tell her the truth." That's the only answer I could give.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He offers. "The guys are with me right now. We can come if you want."

"No. I have to do it alone.-" Another call comes in. "I'll call later." With that I cut this call. Answering the other, I am greeted with the one voice I hated.

"Sebastian. Let's meet. It's time for an update anyways."

------------------------------------------------------------
Vivian's POV

Someone's phone is ringing.

"Babe, pick up your phone." I mumble, cuddling into the blankets. When I get no reply and the phone doesn't cease it's ringing, I wake up. "Wait..." I grumble picking up the phone.

"Vivian, can you come home?" It was Mrs Jackson. "I don't think I can make it tomorrow to the cafe."

"Huh?" I was still sleepy and could barely understand half of the words. She repeats everything. "Oh, Now?"

"If it works for you."

"Yeah sure. I'll be there in an hour." I pull myself up and look around the room, searching for Sebastian.

"Thank you, Vivian." With that she hangs up.

"Sebastian!" I call out as I leave the room. I get no reply.

5 full minutes of searching and almost a nervous breakdown later, I check my phone to call him. That's when I see his message.

I am sorry I'm not there when you wake up. Emergency came up with Lucas.
I left the car with you. Please go to Ray's. I informed him already.
love you.

I quickly type in a message back that I'm going to the Jackson house, but before I can send it, Thea calls.

"Hey babe!" Thea greets.

"Hey Viv." Alex chimes in.

"I'm here too!" Dustin speaks up.

"Me too!" Ray is there too.

"Oh so the whole gang is together." I comment. Sitting in the car, I plug in the Bluetooth.

"Sebastian said you would drop by. So I gathered everyone here." Ray explains.

"By the way how long is it going to take you to get here?"

"I'll take an hour or two more. I have a lot of Drama to update you guys on." I hint. "I have to go now, gotta concentrate on the road."

"Bye, babe!" And with that the lines goes blank.

I drive for the next ten minutes with the radio turned on. For a minute I thought I would grab some food but Mrs Jackson made it sound very urgent.

I stop my car in front of the gates and get out. The guard takes over and goes to park the car. I walk into the house when my father's voice reaches my ears.

"You've done such a good job on reporting her actions to us." Getting inside, the scene in front of me makes me stop dead in my tracks. And the next sentence shatters me completely.

"Have we not paid you enough, Sebastian."
-----------------------------------------------------------------