He is Lying.

Vivian's POV

"When do we have to leave?" Sebastian asks, he looks at the wall clock.

"Tomorrow. We stay there for two days. I will be going out today, so you can do whatever." I get up from the couch and he follows.

"Alright. Book the tickets-" He starts.

"We are going in my private jet. We don't need any specific time. But we will leave by 2 in the afternoon."

"Alright." He says and goes to his room. I go to my room and change my clothes. "

I messaged Dustin that I am leaving. When I exit my room, Sebastian was not around. Putting a post it note with where I am going, I go to open the main door, when a voice stops me.

"Vivian!" I turn around to see Sebastian rush to me. "Take care of yourself." He kisses my forhead. "And eat something, okay?"

A smile comes upon my lips. "Okie." I say childishly. Putting my arms around his neck, I pull myself up and kiss him.

He responds just as fast. His arms snake around my waist. It was a fair war of control, which he won. He moves back, as I gasp for air.

"Bye, moró." He says. Wait he is bilingual? Before I could question him, he leaves.

I have never noticed his slight accent. It was usually absent, but it came evedent when he was angry or way to happy.

As I realized that I am getting late, I turn and leave.

When I arrive, Dustin, Ray, Alex and Thea are already sitting in a booth. It doesn't seem like they ordered anything yet, seeing the menu in their hands.

"Hey." I walk towards them. Alex moves a little to make space for me. Ray is sitting in the corner next to Alex. Opposite to us are Dustin and Thea.

"Viv, you can not just leave without walking us. You know how worried I was." Alex starts.

"That would have been nothing compared to seeing Viv, come to my dorm at 9, and just drop the bomb of leaving."

"Oh, atleast you both knew it personally by her. I had Ray to break the news for me." That was Dustin.

"Alright. I get it. It's my fault. We only have three months left for college to end. Then we will move out, so I did it first. I know we planned to be together, which will happen, but right now? I want to do this."

"Fine." Ray said after some silence. The others remained silent. We ordered our drinks and food. They were shocked when they saw me order something for myself.

"Sebastian asked me to." I answer their questioning gaze.

"When did you start listening to him? Or anyone on this matter?" Alex asks.

"We have a deal." I mumble.

Are you sure, the deal is the only reason?

"Let her be." Thea scolds Alex. Dustin sighs and gets up to give the order. I had asked for a latte and a burger.

"So tell me when do you plan to continue your life?" Thea asks.

"Till this semester ends and we graduate." I answer honestly.

But do you want to?

"There is this party tomorrow, do you want to join?" Dustin comes and sits back at his place.

"Ye- No. I am going to London. Tomorrow. Gonna stay there for two days." I remember suddenly.

"What?!" All four exclaim.