Ladies First

Vivian's POV

"What should I wear? Where is he taking me? Guys, I am keeping you on my speed dial, incase he wants to kill me. I am going to die out of anxiousness. Is it too late to cancel out?" I blabber on and on, until Alex puts her hand on my mouth.

"Shut up. Who is taking you where?" Thea questioned. I went to answet but Alex's hand was stopping me. Realizing it, she takes her hand back.

"Sebastian. He wants to take me ona date, I said yes. So help me choose some clothes." I get up from the couch and go towards the wardrobe. I grab my phone and ask Sebastian where he is taking me.

Movies.

It was a short reply, I didn't mind. "Guys, movies, find something."

So we put together an attire. It was a simple black top, with slightly ripped jeans. Paired along with a flannel coat, and black heels.

I changed into the outfit, styled my hair in beach waves, and kept my makeup minimal. The girls gave me an appriciating look.

Just when I am leaving, Alex stops me

Just when I am leaving, Alex stops me. "The ring." I thank her and put the ring on. It was a simple mistake, that Alex had helped me avoid,but the mistake could cost me a lot.

I go down to the lobby and then out of the building. Dialing Sebastian's number I wait for him to pick up the call. He doesn't, rather his car appears.

He stops right in front of me, and I get inside the car. No words are shared as he starts driving. The silence wasn't awkward, more comfortable.

"Hi." He says atlast.

I chuckle and reply, "Hi."

"You look...... good." He complimented, a slight blush on his face. I wanted to laugh at his compliment, rather lack of.

"Thank you." I said in a cheerful voice. "Why the sudden date though?"

"I am sure I can take my fiancee on a date anytime I want." He jokes, a smile on his face.

"Yes of course." We arrive at the cinema pretty fast. For the first time ever I saw no one follow me, in 4 years.

Sebastian opened the door for me, and I took his hand. Together we walked in. He went to buy the tickets while I bought some popcorn for us.

We enter the place, and sit at our seats. He hasn't told me what kind of movie are we watching. As the movie starts and the lights dim out, our hands were mingled.

I concentrated at the movie and so did him. Well for 15 minutes.

"Why this?" I ask him. The movie turned out so boring that I judged it so fast.

"I didn't check it." He mumbles. His other hand went on his neck, as he mumbled some more. Then he looked at me. "Let's go." He gets up, the people behind us complaining. I grined and stood up.