Together.

Sebastian's POV

"Hey! This way." I see Ray standing near the main doors of the hospital.

"What happened?" I ask as we both rush to where I suppose Vivian is.

Please let her be okay.

"None of us know. She went to the washroom and came out 10 minutes later, crying. She didn't speak anything the whole ride." Ray explains.

Now I am more worried.

"That room. The doctor just left." Ray points to a room.

I rush inside.

A relieved sigh leaves my mouth seeing her sitting on that bed looking the other way.

She turns to me, when I realize I sighed too soon. Her face was flushed, eyes puffed.

Before I could take a step forward, she runs into my arms.

"I-I was so s-scared." She cries out.

I hold her closer to me, stroking her hair.

"Hey, shh. I'm here now." I kiss her forehead.

It pains me seeing her like this. I am dying to ask her yet I need to her to calm down.

She does after 5 or so minutes.

She moves to make distance between us. Looking up at me with those big blue eyes, she takes my hand and leads me to sit.

"What's wrong, amour?" I ask softly.

She doesn't break eye contact.

"I-I water." She says. I grab a glass of water for her which she takes in a single gulp.

"You-"

"I'm pregnant." She says.

"I-I What? Are-are you sure?" I ask even though now it all makes sense, all those mood swings, tablets, and newfound hunger.

"That it's yours? Then yeah." She says, her eyes show hurt.

"How can you even think I would think otherwise? I have enough trust in you, amour."

"I-I know." She mumbles, looking down.

A baby. My baby. How can we even parent a baby when we have no control over our own lives?

But the thought of even asking her to drop the baby is not something I can comprehend. I don't want her to.

How can we even raise the child? I don't even deserve her love, how will my baby learn to love me?

"Say something." She has unshed tears in her eyes again.

Does she think-

"I want this." I hold her hand in mine. "I want this baby, and I can see that you do too."

"But your whole life depends on this. We're so young and-"

"We will get through this. And we keep the baby, that is, if you wan-"

"I do!" She says, kissing me. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I go to deepen the kiss when i remember something. I move back. "Why are you here? At the hospital, I mean."

"I-I I saw blood and thought I lost the baby. But turns out spottings are normal. I almost lost it but then your words guided me. And the ride to here I just couldn't stop thinking that I didn't even tell you about this baby and that the price of my mistakes was what this baby had to pay. Even after the doctor told me it was okay, I couldn't stop thinking of it." She breathes in, dropping her head on my chest.

I hold her, running circles on her back. "It's alright. We're fine."

"How are you so nice?" She asks in disbelieve.

I am not. I never was. But I am trying to be better. First for her, now for both of them.

"How long did you know?" I ask her.

"On the night of Kelly's baby shower." She mumbles.

Why wouldn't she tell me?

"Oh. Okay." I can't blame her though. She must have been scared, she must have felt alone. She didn't have to, but it's not my decision.

"I am sorry." She says, "I ruined your plans."

"Are you kidding me?" I laugh. "I can't be happier. I am so glad that you shared it with me. Now let's go home?"

"Yes please."
---------------------------------------------------

Vivian's POV

He took the news so well. Now that we are back home, he was making a chocolate cake. Well trying atleast.

"We can just order a cake." I say, cleaning out the 3rd bad batch.

"I want to make it." He mumbles.

"I can make it. You go and sit, okay?" I tell him.

"No. I will help you out." He demands, taking some of the trash away.

"The best way for that is that you go and sit. Play some good music and I will make the cake. And if you really want to help, clean up after I'm done." I tell him, pushing him to sit.

"Fine." He huffs but dies not get up again.

"You get amazing view though." As I turn away from him and onto making the cake.

"A baby." He whispers to himself. I look back at him, seeing him smiling at his hands.

After a long time i could actually imagine a good future for us.

Together.
------------------------------------